More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EatenJaguar EatenJaguar

Who has it and how does it manifest?

My Loving Kinky Girlfriend, Innate Control

Your day started out normally, you woke up in your bed and slowly worked up the will to get out of it. Still being tired from being up so late last night, shambling your way to the bathroom for a shower. You seemed to be home alone for now, which was good. You had forgone wearing any clothes to bed last night. The summer heat was killing you and the AC in your room had been acting up, as soon as you stepped into the shower and turned the water on though you let out a sigh of relief, the usually artic cold water you would have hated now appearing to be a godsend for cooling you down and waking you up. And as you slowly woke up you remembered something; it was you and your girlfriend's third anniversary today. You'd have to call her later, you reckoned she would still be asleep by now. You were both up late last night talking after all.

You let out a smile at the thought, the both of you were discussing what to do for your anniversary. Even though you couldn't come to a conclusion the two of you did agree that you'd do whatever together. You let out a groan as you stretched out your back. Resuming thinking on what to do.... before you felt something different, a heat building up in your chest and groin. Not uncomfortable like the summer heat you had to endure while you slept but more.... you let out a moan as it began to spread, even the cold water not seeming to be able to stop it. The feeling intensifying as you grew larger in one big spurt, crying out in pleasure as you grew. Your cock going completely erect as it too began growing pulsing larger and larger, your cries of pleasure getting louder and louder. Looking down at it, your cock was massive now. One of your hands resting on it as your mind spun wondering what was happening, before you felt the immense heat again.

Your body pulsing even larger, your head going over the shower door as you moaned out. "O-oh what's happening to me.... thi-this is a dream, it has to be. People don't just randomly grow like this!" You loudly exclaim, going to pinch yourself to no avail. The reality of the situation beginning to set in as stared at yourself in the mirror, or what you could see of yourself in the mirror. You were tall now, incredibly so the mirror only able to see up to your stomach on your body. Your immense cock now seeming to be able to be as long as your thigh. You were about to begin lamenting about how whatever it was could have at least given you muscles before you heard your phone beginning to ring, being set on the bathroom counter so you could listen to music while you showered, though you had forgot to set music to play. You debated on what to do, looking over you saw the Caller ID. It was Sophia calling you, most likely to talk about plans.

You chewed on your lip, before reaching over to answer the call. She at least deserved to know the truth. As you answered you immediately heard her voice filter through it "John! Hey wakey wakey sleepyhead how are you feeli- wait, are you in the shower?" She asked, no doubt hearing the running water. "Uh... yeah, yeah I am." You said before balking, your voice sounded deeper than it had yesterday. An internal panic began to set in as you tried to find an explanation. Before you heard Sophia giggle. "I see... tell me have you noticed anything different?" You froze at her question, did she know? Well if she did..... "Perhaps, nothing too out of the ordinary though. Bit more bored than usual." You heard her outright laugh, before you felt the heat intensify again. Letting out an involuntary moan as you felt your skin harden, your slender, thin form being replaced by the hardened muscles of a bodybuilder. "How about now?" She asked her voice sounding much deeper as well, and almost sexually charged as well. Your cock throbbing as she spoke. Yeah, she definitely knew. "Oh very different... I don't know what happened Sophia but please let a guy know before you do that. Nearly gave me a heart attack.... among other things." She was silent for a bit, no doubt thinking. "Uh yes, sorry about that. I thought you'd still be asleep, and it'd be a nice wake up gift for you." You smiled, classic Sophia always trying to surprise you.

"And it's a nice anniversary gift sweetie but.... it just makes me wonder what you might've done to yourself." at that you heard her hang up, you frowned a bit wondering if it was something you said or if it really was a dream. Before you felt two immense orbs press against you back, and her tanned arms wrapped around her. Feeling her breath on her ear as she whispered. "Wouldn't you like to know big boy~?" And at that point it was too much for you, you had fought it down during the growth spurts, you had fought it down when you heard her talk over the phone, but now? Your cock throbbed once more as jets of semen began spraying out of it. Coating the shower in your thick seed as you leaned back against her. Sophia giggling until you stopped, hearing her snap as all your semen began to effortlessly wash down the drain. "Too much?" She said, to which you could only nod in reply. Sophia humming as she pated you on the head and held you closer. "Well at least your morning wood is out of the way. Now then as for today's plans....."

What does Sophia have planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)