More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rambrofizmo Rambrofizmo

Choose Your Story?

My Hero Academia: Tuition Whore

My name is En Koji. Im a second year here at U.A. the top college for future heroes in all of Japan. Here the future protectiors of justice and peace are trained and taught.

I am not one of these future heroes. Im part of the business class. Its our job to make sure these heroes are marketable and successful. Coming from a long line of highly intelligent business men i quickly became a stand out in my first year.

By my second year i was already top of my class. Also in the second year we were all assigned a hero student to work with to make marketable and more importantly profitable. Being top of the class i got first choice on my assignment.

I threw out all male options. I know no matterwho i chose ill ace the assignment so i decided to use this assignment to get a future heroine under my thumb.

The hero business is tough to break into and its no secret that a lot of heroines gave up a lot of "favors" and dignity to gain opportunity. My dad has old me stories of midnight being passed around like a ten dollar whore when she started out. And occasionally still but i think thats more pleasure than businees.

So i decided id get my own personal whore from my years crops of heroes. Theres no shortage of beautiful girls to chose from but most are to headstrong or have to many connections for me to sink my claws into. However in class 1A i found my perfect b target.

Ochako Urakaka. Hero name Uravity. One of the top students of her class so no one to question me choosing her. Not to mention she's easy on the eyes. Especially when looking at her tight ass. But most importantly was her background.

She comes from a poor family. Even if she makes it she'll be in school loan debt for years unless she's in the top ten. Not to mention she'll wants to be able to provide for her poor parents.

All points to her being the perfect target.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)