More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SympatheticDevil SympatheticDevil

What's next?

My Eyes are Up Here

"Okay, let's get this straight," Ava said to her new co-worker. "My eyes are up here. Yes, I realize I'm rather curvy and you're not the first man to notice the twins, but this is an office and you need to act professionally or I'm going to HR."

\*

Clint tugged his chin, continuing to stare at her breasts.

"So you want me to look you in the eyes?" He asked her boobs. "You sure about that?"

"Yes, I'm sure about that!" She said. "What kind of sexist pig are..."

He looked up. She froze. His eyes... they were glowing... swirling... pulsing...

"I'm looking in your eyes, Ava," he informed her. "This is what you wanted, right?"

"I.... I... what are you... how are you..." she said, unable to form a coherent thought, let alone a coherent question.

"I'm looking deep, deep into your eyes, Ava." He continued. "Deep into your soul. Do you know what I see?"

"What...what do...see... in my eyes..." she asked.

"I see that you WANT men to look at your tits," he said. "I see that you love being the office eye candy."

"Office...eye candy..." Ava mumbled. "Look at...big...titties. "

"I see that you know that you're not smart enough for this job, but people look past that because you're a big-boobied bimboslut," he said.

"Not smart...bimboslut...big-boobies..." she said, her brain bubbling.

"Men staring at your tits makes you deliriously happy because you know it means they don't care that you're so stupid as long as you show off your rack," he observed.

"So happy...so stupid...show my rack..." she sighed contently, then giggled.

"I can also see we're going to work well together, Ava," he said. "Because you're going to happily do everything I tell you to do."

"Everything... everything..." she agreed and had a tiny orgasm.

And then he broke off eye contact. Ava stood there, the world spinning. Then she noticed Clint was staring at her big titties again. A thrill ran up her spine and she giggled.

"Do you like my big titties?" She asked hopefully.

"I think so," he said, indecisive. "It’s hard to tell with that blouse on."

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "I'm so dumb! I should take it off!"

She scrambled to undress, cursing her stupidity.

"Yes, you should always wear nothing but lingerie and heels when you're at the office, Ava," he advised. "At least if you want to keep your reputation as the office eye candy."

"I LOVE being the office eye candy!" She declared. "Did you know I have the biggest titties of anyone on staff?"

"You must be very proud of that," Clint said.

Ava giggled. He knew her so well!

"Now I think you said something about going to HR," he said.

"I did?" she asked.

That sounded vaguely familiar... but so long ago...

"I don’t remember why," she confessed. "I'm such a bimbo!"

She jiggled her big titties so that he wouldn't mind.

"Maybe it was to file the paperwork to reassign you as my personal assistant," he said. "I told Tanya to get it ready in case I agreed with her assessment of your titties."

Ava blinked in confusion. Tanya in HR was assessing her titties? But as Clint guided her down the hall towards Human Resources with a hand on her ass, he explained that while Tanya was taking him through new employee orientation, he had told her he'd need the bimbo with the best tits to be his PA.

So him showing up at her office hadn’t been a coincidence at all! He'd come specifically to stare at her tits! She giggled, proud of herself and her rack.

"Good Lord, Ava! Where are your clothes?" Said Carol Travis, the CFO who had just stepped out of her office.

"Ava always go around the office in lingerie," Clint explained. "She's the office eye candy."

"She..she's the office eye candy..." the old woman agreed, eyes wide and vacant.

"Go buy me a sandwich," Clint said. "Pastrami on rye."

"I'll go buy you a sandwich," Carol agreed, then scurried off to do so.

Once they got to Human Resources, Ava found Tanya was in her underwear as well!

"Hi Clint!" Said the HR Manager. "Was I right about Ava's titties?"

"Indeed you were! They’re spectacular!" Clint said, making Ava giggle and blush. "I will be taking your advice and making her my Personal Assistant and office sex toy."

"Not your ONLY office sex toy, I hope," Tanya said.

"It’s a very big job, so it'll probably take a committee," Clint said, pulling down his pants and revealing his turgid manhood.

Ava and Tanya started in wonder at the massive thing, their mouths watering.

\*

"Ladies," Clint chided. "My eyes are up here."

End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)