More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

...

My Dorm

The room I share with Susan is simply furnished. Two single beds, two desks, four chairs, two cupboards, a fridge and a table. When you enter the room my side is to the left and Susan’s to the right. You could notice that because my window is always shut covered with posters and hers is usually open letting the wind clean off the smell of the numerous parties we have in the room. It is located on the third floor of a large residence hall a few hundred yards off campus in the middle of a small thicket. It’s quite pleasant to have the birds wake me up in the morning.

Over the last month or so we’ve established a little ritual, Suzan and I. Whenever I’m hungry and we’re both in the room studying. I would tap on my desk twice. Suzan would drop whatever she is doing and come to sit on the desk, without panties, spreading her legs. I would then contemplate her marvelously shaped pussy for a moment before starting to tease it. Once she would reach her first peak, usually around the second finger, I would start lapping at it and then I would feed. What happens next depends on how much work we both still have but we would usually migrate to either her bed or mine to fuck each other’s brains out.

The residence hall is mixed but the rooms aren’t. The supervision is loose so it’s quite often that parties spontaneously come to life. Two rooms are having a drink, a third comes in with peanuts, a fourth joins in attracted by the noise and soon the whole floor is getting drunk, playing stupid games running around and then either Helen or I would show and things would get interresting. I guess that this has always happened but I also guess that those parties didn’t systematically turn into orgies before we arrived. What do you want, Anne, it’s in our nature.

Helen has become the biggest slut in the world. I would politely say that she’s a compulsive nympho. According to her she had fucked with every single one of the hundred and twenty residents of our hall by the third week of her moving in. I’m not completely sure this is true but I must confess that it is quite rare that I don’t find traces her feedings on the bodies of our many roommates.

Ciara, her own roommate, is a tall brunette with a delicious cherry flavored blood. It’s quite odd but I’ve started to identify a large range of perfumes in the blood of humans. I even found a guy in Venice that had hints of chocolate. I must confess that I drained him. I couldn’t stop it was delicious. From time to time, Ciara and Helen come to our room to have a little private party. It usually ends up with Susan and Ciara both missing classes for a couple of days. But they are both hard workers and they manage to keep up.

I love to wander the halls of our residence around four or five in the morning. Usually by that time everybody is asleep and the atmosphere that reigns over the corridors is one of peace and timelessness. Behind every door, in every room there are two young men or women dreaming, breathing, potentially waiting for my fangs to tear their soft delicious skin. Sometimes I pick a room randomly, sneaking in silently and slipping into a bed of the big titted blonde or the short haired brunette with a perfect ass. Sometime I just sit there, listening to the sounds of the night, enjoying the cold floor over my naked ass and my middle finger inside my snatch. In those cases it’s not too uncommon that someone comes to me brought out of their dreams by a pressing need to relieve their bladder.

Every two weeks, on the Sunday afternoon, Susan organizes a Vampire: The Mascarade game in our room. I usually don’t join in until the end because she says she wants her campaign to move on. On the other hand, Susan usually prepares a nice climax for me to jump in and act as either the Prince of New York or some old Methuselah out for the blood of a few neonates wandering into my lair. But it’s quite nice, none the less, to stay on my bed, eyes closed and listening them play. A couple of them, a guy, Simon and a girl, Rada have true actor talents and Susan is not bad on her side as the game master.

As you can see I have a really nice little setting in my dorm and if the campus wasn’t also full of possibilities I would probably never go out.

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)