More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

My Dad is obsessed with my panties!

My name is Alexa and im a black haired 19 year old with wide hips and a c cup. I always preferred the goth style. I thought I was mature for my age, but I got into some trouble with the law and now im in a bit of trouble. The court put me under the supervision of one of my parents but its complicated. They split up when I was a little girl and I havent seen my father since. My mother refused to take me in so here I am, on my way to my estranged father's house. I was released from jail and all of my possessions were at my moms house so I have nothing, which I informed my Dad awkwardly over the phone from the jail.

I get to the front door, and to my surprise there is a note on the front telling me to let myself in. My room was upstairs and to the left. I go inside and head straight for my room. I notice the house is well kept and my father must be doing well for himself. I head upstairs to my room is supposed to be and open the door. Its not bad to be honest. The window to the back yard shows a nice yard with a privacy fence and an inground pool. The room is furnished with a twin bed. I see a closet with clothes on hangers but I dont look too close. He must have gone shopping for me, which was practical but a little too personal for my touch. I mean I didnt really know the guy, but it felt weird thinking about him picking out my underwear. I go to the dressers and open the drawers to see whats inside. What I find doesnt make me feel better.

What panties did her Dad pick out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)