More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What's next?

My Best Friend Makes Her Move

“What about me?" she asked. "Would you ever date me?”

"Wait, are you asking me out?" I replied very confusedly.

"Yes, silly. I’ve had a crush on you for the longest time. Please say yes!" she said as she starts to move closer to me.

I said, "Yes."

"I knew you liked me too. I mean you did look at my butt,” she said.

"Well, you bent over in front of me what was I suppose to do?"

"Stare at it, silly." She then asked for another hug. I started to hug her. She wrapped her arms around my waist and started to kiss me passionately.

I kissed her back.

“I’ve really wanted to be your girlfriend for the longest time.”

"Yeah, I guess I didn’t pick up on the hints. I mean look at what you're wearing."

"Yeah you like it, don’t you?" she asked seductively, and then did a 360° twirl, which made me go crazy.

“Also I may have pushed my breasts into your chest when we hugged as well," she said as she bit her lip seductive.

To think all this time my best friend has had the hots for me.

“I can’t wait to tell all my friends we're dating. They're gonna be so happy for me,” she said.

"Where’s your mom?" I ask.

“Oh she’ll be home soon, she’s just at work right now. Also, don’t get in a panic, she already knows I’ve had a crush on you for a while. She wanted you to ask me out, but I guess it had to be the other way around."

“Yeah, I guess,” I said.

She then asked, "Do you want to Netflix And Chill till her mom gets home?"

"Of course anything for my new girlfriend."

She put on our favorite tv show, Arrow. Halfway through the show, she laid her head down on my chest, which kinda caught me off guard. I put my arm around her.

"I can’t wait to tell all my girlfriends we're dating. They're gonna be so jealous,” she said.

"Jealous of what?" I ask.

"Well none of them are dating anyone yet. Also, all my friends think you super cute."

"Really? Like who?" I asked.

"Well, all of them, but Crystal really thinks your cute."

"Really? That’s Interesting," I said. We continue watching Arrow, she then passed out in my arms which was really cute and adorable.

Her mom walked in the door, which woke her up. “Oh, Roy, I didn’t know you were here," she said.

”Mom guess what he did today, what’s that Honey?

“He asked me out finally. Well I asked him out but who cares we’re dating now.”

“Oh honey I’m so happy for you!" she said and hugged her daughter.” She then hugged me and said, “I’ve always wanted y’all to date. I just can’t believe it actually happened,” she said.

I thought, 'Everyone knew that she had a crush on me? Wow, I’m really naive.'

“Please say you’ll stay for dinner, Roy," Laura's mother asked.

"Of course!" I said.”

Her mom left us.

"Just how many people knew you had a crush on me exactly?"

"Well pretty much the whole school. Even your friends knew I had a crush on you.

"Really? Wow!" I said.

"Now can we cuddle again? I really love to cuddle," she says as she smiles even wider.” I don’t think I’ve ever seen her get this happy.

"Totally," I said, "I love cuddling too baby." We then turned Arrow back on, and we cuddled again. She laid her head on my chest again, and I then put my arm around her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)