More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What's next?

I Spend The Night

As we watch Arrow she asks if I can spend the night? I then say if it’s ok with your mom. “She won’t mind she says, you can sleep with me too baby.” I then get chills as she says that. “I hope she doesn’t get any crazy ideas” I think to myself.

Her mother then says dinner is ready, and then we she that she ordered pizza. We then all three sit at the table so “Mom can Roy spend the night?”

“Oh of course honey she said. “So Roy you better treat my daughter right, and you better not break her heart.”

“Don’t worry he won’t” she says as grabs me, you just see that it doesn’t she she says.

“I don’t want her heart getting broken,” oh don’t worry I won’t I say.

“Mom stop pestering him, he loves me am I right?”

“Yes I love you” I say, as we then finish dinner and we go back into the living room.

“I’ll just leave you two love birds alone” her mom say, as she walks back up the stairs. “Hey tomorrow we can even have Crystal over, and we can all spend the night together?”

Yeah that sounds really fun I say, she then hugs me and it’s like she wouldn’t let go of me. “Your the best babe.”

“I know” I say as we sit back on the coach to watch more Arrow.

She then starts to cuddle more with me, and then she lays her head back on my chest and I put my arm back around her. I then think to myself, wow this exalted quickly. I mean my friend asked me out, and now I’m spending the night.

I then look at how happy my best friend was, and I guess it’s worth it I think to myself “she deserves any man she wants.” “She deserves the best, but why did she think I was The Cream Of The Crop” I ponder this as we watch more Arrow on the TV.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)