More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mirror mirror

What's next?

Mutual Heat

Finally arrived in my spacious room with an eye catching view of Manhattan. I put myself back in order with a shower, slipped into a short nighty that barely covered my swollen pussy. I pulled back the bed covers and crawled in for a nap.

I drifted off, drifted into the arms of my loving Astrid as we kissed, deep tongue and touching each others nude bodies. I turned my love licking the back of her silky neck, as moans escaped her lips.

I massaged her shoulders, oiled them as her entire body embraced the sweet smelling oils. Astrid s lower extremities were awaiting the elaxer as my finger tips spread open her vulva.

I placed her gorgeous legs upon my shoulder, open to my kisses, I ate her pussy, devoured it, as the vibrating mobile woke me. Slowly came to my senses as I laid on a wet sheet with a wet drenched cunt as I answered.

"Are you OK" Astrid quietly spoke. "Yes my love, dreaming about you, making love to you" I turned on the cam as did Astrid, both of us showing off our pussies. We needed each other ferociously, watching each other, as our hands rubbed our pussies. Mutual masturbation, for a temporary relief. We orgasmed again and again. No words just cuming and cuming till pleasant exhaustion washed over us.

I

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)