More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bpotts2223 bpotts2223

Who are you?

Muscular Hunk

My name is Trent Turner and I am 26 years old. I just got accepted as a recruit onto this show and all my fight profile has been made. I am 6'1 210 lbs of muscle and have no erotic fight/wrestling experience. I have a pretty boy face, chiseled jawline and body, abs, nice hair but a 4.5 inch hard cock.

The main interviewer/announcer for this league is former competitor and runner up of last season, Aubrey Davis. A 24 year old 5'7 165 lbs goddess that was known for making her opponents suffer from her brutal headscissors and orgasmic mouth.

s

I walkout into the fight pit for my debut match in the Erotic Wrestling League. They invited me a couple months back and the viewership for this match was remarkable. Streaming on all adult platforms, my debut was an exciting watch since I was voted the number one male prospect across the whole division. As I entered the fight pit I am greeted by applause and praise from many female fans surrounding the pit. My muscles glistened in the sun and the only thing covering me was a pair of compression boxer shorts that allowed for ample protrusion of my cock. The league was held on an island in the Caribbean and the fights were held on these pro style mats on the beach that were dug into the sand with a cage surrounding it. The stands were all raised above and I could see all the exclusive fans that were watching this fight. As I looked around I noticed a beautiful woman approach me with a microphone. The woman smiled and extended her hand.

"Welcome! As our number one male prospect you must be excited to get this match started! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself?"

"Hey everyone!" I waved into the stands. "My name is Trent Turner and I am from Phoenix, Arizona. I am 26 years old, 6'1, 210 pounds and I am looking forward to beating down my opponent Miss Hannah."

The crowd cheered as I smiled and flexed my toned hunky body towards the crowd.

"Well that's quite the statement! The reporter said. For a rookie do you think you will be able to handle Miss Hannah! She does have the veteran experience over you and isn't a pushover." The reporter looked up and down and gave a smirk. "Can't say I'm not jealous of Miss Hannah, I would love to have you put me in my place with a body like that!"

The crowd cheered and laughed as I laugh too. "Don't worry when I win you can come back to my hotel room and I'll show you a few moves."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)