More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YuriLover567 YuriLover567

Who's gonna get stripped naked?

Murakumo

A Third-Year student at Gessen Girls' Academy and member of the Elite team, Murakumo is an excessively shy and nervous individual, to the point where she hides herself behind an ogre mask every single day. Despite the fact that she is very beautiful and is repeatedly assured of it by her friends, Murakumo's lack of self-confidence and overall fear prevents her from allowing herself to be seen by the world. When her mask is on, she's very serious, confident and downright terrifying to people around her.

Originally from the slums, Murakumo would be adopted by the infamous Tairou Family, rivals to the Houou Family, after seeing her skill as a shinobi and wanting someone to rival Ikaruga. Because she was separated from her family and her beloved adopted Grandfather as a result of this, Murakumo holds a great amount of resentment towards Ikaruga.

She has dreams of becoming a mangaka and regularly makes and prints her own doujins. A talented artist and writer, she has a natural gift for it, though her manga tends to reside in more sexually-focused stories and often goes to Shiki for help, with whom she is close to.

She is also close friends with Yomi, viewing her as the sister she never had.

Murakumo holds the distinction of being the tallest character in the cast, a whopping 172 centimeters, and she tends to tower over the other girls.

How will Murakumo lose her clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)