More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mrfriskay Mrfriskay

Who do you meet?

Ms Marcy 5'4 mature neighbor, short black hair.

You wipe the sweat off of your brow. The lawn mower sits idly to the side finally quiet, and Marcy's lawn looks sharp. You glance over and see her in the doorway.

"Oh John boy!" She waves at you. She's wearing flower print tights, and a sheer white top.

You begin walking. She had been your neighbor for years and recently she asked if you would help her with her yard for money. Being out of a job for a while, the income was well needed. You approach her thin frame as she stands in the doorway.

"Yes Marcy?" You politely hold your manners.

"I was wondering if you had time to help me indoors today?" Her sultry manner emanated a raw dominance.

"Sure!" You accept. She welcomes you into the split level home. It's the first time you've been in her house, and you realize you don't really know much about Marcy. Well except for a few people who spread rumors about how she cleaned out her ex husband who cheated on her, and supposedly she was a big bitch, and she has a daughter.

"How's your daughter been?" You create some small talk.

"Almost graduated with her P.H.D."Her head tilts on her thin frame as she happily informs you.

"That's amazing."

"yeah." She sharply adds. "She's such an independent woman, but she gets that from her mother." She winks at you. You laugh, and she takes off leading you though the hallway to the master bedroom. She turns swiftly towards you, and points to the adjoining bathroom. "I want you to scrub the bathroom floor! There are gloves and everything you need to do so, understand?"

"You got it!"

"Good!" She exits and you walk in the bathroom. There are long pink latex kitchen gloves, and knee pads along with cleaning supplies laying on the side of the tub. You get to it, putting the gloves and pads on and begin soaping up a little bucket. You begin scrubbing with a little brush, and make your way around the corners. It's a very large and lush bathroom with a garden tub, and separate shower, so it's quite a job. While you inch around on your hands and knees you pass the open door and are startled by Marcy sitting on the bed staring intently at you. You pretend to not notice, but suddenly she stands up walks and looms in the doorway looking down.

"Checking in on me?" You joke trying to break the awkwardness.

"Hmm." She pretends to laugh and you continue to scrub as she stands there. "Why are men mostly useless?" Her stern voice asks, as you scrub the spaces in-between the tiles. Your hand stops for a moment, and you look up. She has an unforgiving sour look on her face.

"Well, I'm here helping you out, soo..." You laugh nervously. Her stern face doesn't break.

"I'm paying you, that's different." Her words are sharp.

"I'm not really sure what you're asking." You stop and lean up resting on the knee pads.

"You'll probably just think I'm bitter or a bitch."

"Try me." You say genuinely concerned about her mood. If you're going to work for her, you figure you can help her work some things out.

"My husband didn't do an ounce of housework for 20 years. He didn't even work, his parents willed him millions. Every man I meet always talks about wanting a housewife, or a good cook." She leaned wearily on the door jamb of the bathroom.

"Oh, i see. You're kind of tired of the gender stereotypes that come along with a relationship."You try to empathize.

"Exactly!" Her face lit up a little and she give you a suspicious look.

"They are a bit ridiculous." You wipe your face with your elbow.

"Yeah. Why don't I run into any men who want to be the housewife?" She says part joking and serious.

"I'm sure they are out there. " You laugh a little at her joke, and there is a gathered silence.

"I must be looking in the wrong place then." She turns looking frustrated into the sky.

"Maybe look for submissive guys, there are plenty of those out there." You suggest.

"What are you talking about?" Her interest piques, and you realize that she doesn't really know about the lifestyle.

"BDSM, or D/s" You say, and she looks at you confused. "Look it up online."

"I don't do online, I'm a reader honey." She explains.

"There are plenty of books on it."

"What's it called again?" She asks, and grabs a pen and paper as you spell it out to her. She jots it interestingly. "Well, thanks for letting me vent, back to work."She snapped. You think to yourself for a moment as the brush hits the tiles. How does she not know about BDSM? She's kind of the archetype of a dominant lady.

You finish up, and she pays you a little extra than normal for the hours worked. You go back to your apartment down the street.

Two weeks later you show up to cut her grass and you notice something is different about her. She has an animated glow about her, as she invites you in.

"John my friend, come in." She invites you warmly.

"Hey Ms Marcy, you seem to be doing well today."

"Oh, it's an amazing day. I wanted to talk to about something you turned me on to." She points towards her white leather couch, and you sit.

"Ok." You say with a disbelief.

"I bought some books on BDSM. Fiction and Non. Do you mind if we talk about it?" Her face was gleaming.

"Sure, why not?" You smile at her excitement. "What have you found out?"

"I've been reading, and have realized that I am a Domme. Probably always have been. It's interesting how I have never realized it. All these years I've been into a submissive role, and that's why I have been so unhappy." She said crossing her hosed legs sitting across from you.

"That's incredible, I'm glad you are learning more about yourself. The lifestyle is a great way to discover your true nature, and play out some wonderful fantasies." You offer, and she smiles at you.

"I know! So tell me, how do you know about this? Are you a dominant too?" Her words were so quick and it quickly hits you where this is going.

"Not quite. It's kind of complicated." You nervously buy time.

"No worries John. I read plenty about the respectful nature of people's roles and lifestyles, and it's personal nature especially."

"yeah, that's a big part of BDSM. I'm sure you can possibly find what you are looking for." You confirm and nervously smile.

"Thank you for suggesting it. I find the idea of a finding a sissy maid wife very erotic and possibly the perfect fit." She said clearly and looks up dreamily.

"interesting." Your voice cracks a little, and it causes her to look down. You normally keep your cool so the crack in your voice causes her too inspect you closely. "Why that in particular?" You say clearing your throat.

"There is something ironic for me in the idea of completely feminizing a man and forcing him to the very role I was into. Poetic justice. Maybe a literal ball and chain" She lit up talking about it. "Plus I kind of like the idea of being a little abusive, with consent of course." Her thin neck leaned back as she talked casually.

"Of course." You quickly interject.

"You're not saying much, I must be freaking you out." She leaned back and held a worried gaze.

"Not at all. I. Uh." You stall.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)