More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mrfriskay Mrfriskay

What's next?

Confess.

Ms Marcy looks intently at you, as you stutter.

"I am a ." You confess, and her eyebrows arch.

"A ?" She says with a little passion in her voice, and her face brightens up.

"Yeah, technically I identify as a bottom, the idea of consensual is kind of what I'm into." You explain clarifying your point.

"Now that's interesting." A single finger points up waving, and she looks deeper into you than ever before. "very interesting." She leans back on the couch, and her face becomes placid, deep in thought

"I don't normally share that with anybody, and would appreciate it if you would keep it to yourself." You backpedal.

"Of course." She quickly soothes your fears. "I would like to know something though."

"Like what?"

"If you are a , like you say you are, and also believe in or seek out consensual , wouldn't that just make you a blank canvas for whomever you decided to consent too?" She grinned and played with her painted nails.

"I suppose so." You admit.

"And... what exactly would it take, hypothetically, to enslave you?" Her sultry voice began working on you.

"Ms Marcy, I appreciate the uh talk, but this might be getting a little forward for me." Your voice shakes a little.

"I understand. One more question, if you don't mind? Then we can drop the whole thing" She poises

"Alright." You smile.

"Would you consider being my ?" She said firmly and relaxed.

"I don't know if it would work out." You express after a moment of thought.

"Why not?"

"You want a sissy maid." You explain.

"John you would never have to worry about money ever again. " She flaunted.

"Like I said though, you want a sissy maid." You explain, and she shakes her head.

"I want a sissy maid !" She sternly corrects, and it causes you to pause for moment.

"Had to add that word." You joke, and she smiles.

"I want to be clear!" Her nostrils flared slightly. "From what I've read, a who is feminized or into a different role is easier to control. That's what I want. Control." She sternly explained, and leaned forward.

"I'm a little amiss" You lean forward trying to conceal your growing excitement.

"Am I getting to you John? Let's talk about something else." She cocks her head back, and conceals a smile.

"I'll do it." The words slip out of your mouth, and her smile fades to resting bitch face.

"I'm looking for something permanent John, something sordid and wrong. Are you sure you're ready for that?" She leans back again resting against the back of the leather couch.

"I mean, I admitted what I was into for a reason. I've been obsessed with you ever since I met you." You confess and she tilts her head a little.

"I have a confession too. I am not new to BDSM. I have been into it for years, a little before my divorce. I pretended to be interested to gain your trust and get you to admit to me that you are what I suspected all along. I am a well read manipulator and these are the type of games I play. Can you handle that?" Her sharp words bite you.

"That's kind of fucked up, but I'm not going to lie, it turns me on."

"I implanted what role I wanted you to be and you agreed to it. It's pure psychology really." She gloated.

"I don't know how I feel about all of this." You say conflicted

"If you agree to my terms that won't matter John. Your feelings will be replaced with an aching need to obey my wishes." Her insidious words trap you. You shake your head in disbelief.

"I just never figured you for the cold calculated type, it's hard for me to process."

"John or should I call you ?" She asks standing up and straightening her simple black dress.

"I haven't agreed to any terms yet?" You say defensively.

"Yes, the formalities." She turned and looked longingly out the window. "Well since you admitted that you are a . My terms are full slavery for life." Her words were clear.

"And you want me to be a sissy maid for the rest of my life?" You say with some conflicted emotion.

"Fulltime Sissy maid ! Greta Marcy would be your legal name. My lawyer would draft up all of the documents, and you would be legally bound to me through marriage, with a prenuptial agreement to also protect my assets. " She crossed her arms, and turned with lustful grin.

"I've never been proposed to before." You joked to lighten the mood, but solemnly looked at her.

"That's cute!" She smarted. "Look at it more like a contract. No male clothes for the rest of your life, permanent chastity, and my last name tattooed on your ass. Any questions?" Her serious tone brought the thickness in the air back.

"Can I have some hard limits?" You seriously ask.

"Mine is anything illegal, obviously kids, animals, and scat. If I agree to yours they will be written into the contract." She started looking you up and down.

"What about -bi?" You clear your voice.

"Well, there will be no males allowed in this house, including you, so that's that." She teased and you've never felt so emasculated in your whole life.

"Would I be allowed to orgasm?" Your curiosity and lustful heart pumps hard as you shuffle nervously on the couch. She turns dramatically towards you.

"I would take great pleasure in milking you regularly if pleased with your domestic and sexual service. I would also allow you to lick and kiss my boots as a reward " Her voice was seductive and cool. "I'll take care of my girl." She winks at you her thin face enjoying the power she already has over you. You look down submissively and press your lips together. "That's a priceless look!" She quickly comments.

"huh? What?" You say, and she puts her hands together.

"That lost little puppy dog look." She teases and your eyes divert again. She walks up and raises your chin to look at her, her soft eyes entrance you. "Do you want to be my little Greta maid?" Her soft seductive voice asks as tears well up in your eyes. "Do you want me to make you my little permanent bitch forever!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)