More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ArmamentCalligraphy ArmamentCalligraphy

Whose story shall you follow in this world?

Ms Lawrence, a college professor (Teacher/Student, Exhibitionism, Futa/Female)

As the bell for first period rang, Ms. Lawrence entered her classroom to see most of her students engaged in some sort of sexual activity. As the class of freshmen looked up and saw that she was there, a few of them stopped what they were doing, while the majority just carried on. A blonde futa in the back row jacking off seemed to get even more intense after looking at her.

And it wasn't like Ms. Lawrence didn't understand why. She was a rather attractive hyper, with massive breasts and a large ass to boot, although it wasn't on the level of being hyper like her breasts were.

"Listen up, class," she said, as people got off of each other's dicks and went back to their seats. "As you know, I declared a policy last week to 'encourage' you all. The highest scorer on any test would get to do as they pleased with me while the rest of the class reviewed. Well, I finished grading the quiz from last week, and we have our highest scorer." At this, a number of people began guessing who it was, and muttering about what they would do with her.

Taking a paper with a big, red, 97 on it from the top of a stack of tests, she turned to the blonde in the back.

"Kimberly Rosequartz." Upon hearing her name, the futa stopped her masturbating for a moment. "As you got a 97, you're the highest scorer for this latest test. Come on up here and claim your prize."

As Kimberly made her way to the front, revealing that she hadn't worn any pants today, a few people gave her pats on the back or congratulations. "The rest of you, we'll be reviewing the various questions on this quiz." Taking the stack of papers, she began distributing them as Kimberly stood next to her desk, her hard 10-incher showing plainly her excitement for what was cumming next.

Once she had passed out the tests, Ms. Lawrence went up to Kimberly. "So, what do you want me to do?"

"C-could you strip, please?" Kimberly said, still a bit unsure of herself.

At hearing this, a number of freshmen murmured appreciatively- they would be getting a show, too.

Ms. Lawrence chuckled in her head. The freshwoman wasn't yet entirely comfortable with being so openly sexual, it seemed. By this point, some juniors would already have her bent over her desk.

She didn't say this, of course. She had to ease them into it. "Of course I can, darling. Remember; anything you want for the whole period." Unbuttoning her shirt, starting from the top, she quickly revealed her bare breasts to Kimberly and the class at large; she wasn't wearing a bra, as despite her age, her rack hadn't sagged at all. Upon seeing the teacher's naked nipples, Kimberly let out a small spurt of pre as her face colored; reaching forward, almost unconsciously, Kimberly grabbed ahold of her teacher's breasts and felt her hands sink into the soft titflesh.

Shrugging off her jacket and shirt and putting them on the table, Ms. Lawrence hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of her pants. "Ready?"

Kimberly nodded vigorously, and in one clean motion, Ms. Lawrence pulled down her pants, panties, and socks, removing her shoes along with the rest of the ensemble and putting everything on her table.

She was now fully naked in front of the class, showing Kimberly in particular her trimmed pussy.

"Any other requests?"

What else does Kimberly want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)