More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silverstar12 silverstar12

What's next?

Ms. Sweetie

Mark was just walking around the hallways of the facility, eating a burger having finish the experiments today and prevent some chaos he did a lot. And he's the only SCP subject allowed to roam around the facility because his good luck power sometimes helps

"Mark you are called in for an experiment in SCP-2396." Announced a voice via megaphone on the ceilings.

"What do they want me for Sweetie?" asked Mark himself.

He remember the times, where he first met Sweetie, and their first introduction is a bit bumpy at first due to her distrust towards male. There's was one time where she tried to turn him into one of her candy soldiers, but that didn't work due to his special power. During those few hours the two of them talk for a bit, and slowly bond another and eat one of her candy(the ones that has no powers). Heck there was one time, the two of you have sex and Sweetie enjoyed it a lot, maybe too much.

Mark arrived at Sweetie's containment, and saw the site director Mitch along with a couple of soldiers and scientists.

"Ah, SCP 651 your here." said Mitch with a smile.

"So what do you need me for, Doc?" asked Mark.

"You see Mitch, the O5 council wants an experiment where to see if two opposite SCP's can breed. Normally that would be impossible since most of the SCPs seeks destruction, but with your powers it may happen." explained Mitch.

"Wait, you want me to have sex with Sweetie?" asked Mark. Sure he had sex with her, and he hangs out with a couple of SCP's but never met the female SCPs and not have have sex with them. Now the director asking to have sex with them right now, feels weird to him.

"Yes imagine the countless possibilities where children of strong SCP's inheriting your power along with others powers, they can benefit mankind and prevent destruction." said the site director.

"But what will happen if they turned out to be monstrous abominations who seeks chaos? Don't want another SCP 231 incident." said Mark shivering at that incident.

"Don't worry we have some contingency plans if that ever happens. Now go in there and make some love SCP 651." teased Mitch.

"Oh boy." said Mark to himself, "I bet some of the O5 council want's to see some sexual actions, I mean I couldn't blame them since there are a lot of beautiful SCPs."

Mark then approach the heavily locked door, the door began to open up, unlocking locks emitting clicks and steam. The door opened up, and then entered...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)