More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fayd1 Fayd1

Does John try it out now? If so, on who?

Ms. Charlotte Dawson - Gym Teacher

Originally written by ThatFutaGuy

Ms. Charlotte Dawson -Age 30- Relationship: Teacher-Student

John never interacted much with Ms. Dawson, he had her for gym Sophomore year and that was the extent of it. She’d never singled him out in class or talked to him, probably didn’t even remember him. Besides her good looks and fit body, he couldn't really remember anything notable about her. He’d never heard any lewd rumors about her either.

In addition to teaching Gym, she was the kinesiology teacher but you’d never taken that class. He was lucky to have as a gym teacher so you could see those assets in their full sweaty glory.

John always thought she was hot, he was guilty of popping a few boners to her in class. She’d always wear tight fitting gym clothes that showed off her stellar figure. More than once you escaped into the men’s bathroom to beat it off real quick so no one would notice.

John was getting hot and bothered just thinking about it and hit the possess button hoping he’d get a chance to see it again up close.

/-/

“That’ll be $25.95 ma’am.” A feminine voice said.

You open your eyes to see that in front of you is a slender looking young woman with facial piercings, black makeup and long dark ponytails. She seems a lot more chipper than what you’d expect. You would of liked a name to call her but she didn’t seem to be wearing a name tag. What’s strange is that you appear to be meeting her at eye level, judging by how far up she comes to the merchandise on the back wall she wasn’t very tall so you must have shrunk. Speaking of that merchandise you realize that it’s Porn DVDs and sex toys!

Where are you? What’s going on? These questions ring through your still fuzzy brain when the girl speaks again, “Ma’am? Are you alright? You seem a bit dazed, I can get you a water if you're feeling lightheaded.”

A voice comes from your lips as you answer but it is not John’s voice. “Uh, No I’m good thanks. I just uh…..” You recognize the voice as Ms. Dawson’s as you look down to see those big D Cups under the fitness sweater you're wearing. It also becomes apparent your hair is longer as you can feel her blonde ponytail running down your back.

“Getting cold feet?I feel you on that, I was nervous the first time I bought mine but then I learned to be more comfortable with the fact that I loved Porn, sex and anything related to it.” She put her arms up with a smile. “Otherwise I wouldn’t be working here at this sex shop!”

A sex shop! This was the last place you were expecting to find Ms. Dawson. It’s only been an hour since school ended and she’s HERE of all places? Knowing you can’t stand here like an idiot forever you reach into your jogging pants and pull out your wallet to pay the nice lady. You notice as you pull out three 10s that what you are buying is your typical silver butt plug shaped like a spade. You take a second to search her brain for what lead you here and what you find is that Ms. Dawson has had the worst luck finding a partner which is strange considering her looks. She’d come here to buy the butt plug in the hopes of feeling something new and exciting. She’d always cared too much about her image to indulge in carnal desires.

“You seem to really like your job here. Uh, have you ever used one of these before?” You realize you’ve caught Ms. Dawson in a compromising moment and you have every intention of following through with it, there’s now way you’re going to miss anal play with your hot gym teacher.

“I have one in right now! I love them so much, do you want to see?”

You swallow hard at her suggestion. Fuck yes you do. “Are you sure? I wouldn’t want you to get fired or anything.” You say in order to not seem excited.

“No one’s in the shop and it’s been a slow day. Plus I don’t really care either way.”

“Well show me then.” You reply, anticipation budding inside you. You would expect your cock to get hard here but are met with the alien sensation of your pussy getting wet.

The goth girl obliges you and spins around. She drops her little shorts and panties to reveal a round pale butt. It’s the largest you’ve seen but this girl was packing some serious ass for her small frame. She arches her back and sticks her butt out at you, reaching back with her hands she spreads her cheeks wide open allowing you to see a red jewel butt plug seated firmly inside her asshole and beneath it you catch a glimpse of her small pussy.

“It’s pretty nice right? I wear it every day to work.” The goth girl pulled it from her asshole and you watched as her gaped hole slowly started to close back up. She turned around and just handed it to you, not caring that it had been buried in her ass for hours. You didn’t really care either as you examined the silver plug. It was a lot wider than the one you were buying and you figured that she was an experienced anal slut.

“Damn, this thing is big. You fit this all the way up there?”

“Everyday!” She said as she took the plug from your hands and reached behind herself to shove it back in. She then took the money from your hand. You were still in shock from what had just happened and you felt the need to masturbate to what you just saw. This girl seemed so loose that maybe you could end up taking her home but you had more pressing matters to attend to, the butt plug you.. Ms. Dawson just purchased.

“Do you think I could try this out? I know I just bought it but I want to make sure it feels good y’know?” You made up a quick excuse to stay in the store for a bit longer and to sate your urges.

“I know how you feel and I can help you with that. Follow me.” She left from behind the counter and pulled up her pants. The Goth girl started walking down the hallway on your left but you didn’t immediately follow. There was something you needed to check first. Reaching into your pocket to pull out your phone, you notice the possession app was installed on it. You click on the app and it shows that you are in the current possession of Charlotte Dawson and it gives you the option of returning to your body if you so wished. You clicked the screen off and was surprised at your reflection in the phone. You move the phone around you to get a good look at yourself, marveling at your perfect complexion, full lips and of course those big titties.

“Hey are you done admiring that MILFy figure of yours? I was trying to help you.” The goth girl called from down the hall.

You blush at the compliment. “MILF? I wouldn’t go that far.” The word MILF has such an alluring vibe coming from Ms. Dawson’s vocal chords, you’d never thought you would hear her say it.

“Well you definitely got a Kagney Lynn Karter vibe going to you that’s for sure. Come on down here.”

You put the phone away and head down the hallway, seeing a bunch of rooms labeled “Viewing”. She directed you the second one and said, “These are our viewing rooms where people pay to sit back, relax, and jerk off to the movies we play. It’s also the best spot to try out the merchandise. We try to keep things clean but you know how people are. I like to come back here myself and rub a few out on my break time.” She giggled at the thought. “I won’t charge you though, you seem cool. But I will warn you that sometimes you get a little surprise, now and then! Have fun!”

She opened the door and hurried you in before closing you inside. You wonder what she could mean as you take a seat in one of the chairs that are in there. With how full Ms. Dawson’s ass was it felt like you were sitting on a nice cushion. The room is plain, white floors and walls with a flat screen up on the wall in front of you playing a Gangbang porn movie. However, you aren’t too interested in it and what really draws your attention is the large round holes in the walls, someone could be peeking in and watching you. However you were too horny to really care.

In a hurry you remove the warm jogging pants that were only exacerbating the heat you were feeling down below and pull down Ms. Dawson’s orange panties to reveal the mound that was her pussy. You lean back a bit to get comfortable and so both of your holes were on display. You thought it was weird you had such a desire to start playing with your own butthole, you’d never do such a thing as John but maybe you were seeing it from the perspective of merely playing with Ms. Dawson butthole as a third party.

Whatever the case you wasted no time in trying to insert the butt plug into yourself. You wince and let out a small moan as the tip enters your anus and your asshole expands to accommodate the size of the butt plug.

You begin to realize that Ms. Dawson had no prior anal experience before this, as the slight bit of pleasure turned painful as you reached the full width of the plug. You remove the plug and bring it up to your mouth wanting to savor the taste of Ms. Dawson’s hole and it doesn’t leave you wanting. The plug enters past your soft lips and you lap at it hungrily, tasting and savoring the taste of her ass and you want more. You continue to suck the plug for a bit before setting it on the ground.

You decide if the plug is too big then fingers should do the trick, sucking on your pointer to lube it up you dive straight into Ms.Dawson’s asshole and begin fingering her ass with wild abandon. One finger soon turns into two and then three.

The sensation is like nothing you’ve ever felt, the inside of her anus is tight and warm and as you rub against her anal ceiling you can almost feel it in the bottom of your pussy! You were almost expecting for it to feel like when at the Doctor’s office.

You find yourself moaning like a girl in a porno and it's turning yourself on more. Your other hand goes to your pussy mound and you begin massaging it hard and fast. Waves of pleasure are shooting up your body, your pussy is on fire as you soon discover what it’s like to rub your clit real good. The pleasure is so much more intense than what you’d feel jerking your cock off. Your fingers soon slip into your pussy and now you’re DP’ing yourself with both hands.

While you are going to town on yourself you are imagining the little goth store clerk. You imagine throwing her up against one of those DVD racks, pulling out her buttplug and eating her ass like a homemade chicken dinner. She’s mewling and calling her names as your tongue explores the inner depths of her true darkness. Soon you’re kissing, swirling the taste of her ass into each other’s mouth and then Dawson’s body is on top of the Cashier, the two of you feasting on pussy and then…

“AHHHH!” You cry out as you orgasm for the first time and it rockets through your body like a freight train, you are shaking and trembling as it hits your whole body at once. Your pussy erupts into a spray of juices that coat the floor in front of you. You’re left panting as if you went on a mile run, even this fit body is tired from such a powerful orgasm.

But you don’t have time to recover as you hear shuffling to your right side. You look as two long thick cocks poke through the holes you noticed earlier. One black and uncut, the other white and cut. Both of them you figure have to be seven inches or bigger. Their throbbing hard and oozing, waiting to be serviced.

You figure they must have been watching you and now you find yourself at a crossroads. On one hand your not gay and you’d never do anything with a penis but on the other hand you aren’t John right now. You are Charlotte Dawson, a cock starved gym teacher that was so for sexual release she went to a sex shop to buy a buttplug to wear to work. And those dicks are looking really juicy and delicious right about now. You could run out of the room and forget this happened or you can give into the base feminine desires you feel coursing through your body at this very moment.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)