More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Who do you call?

Mrs. Done

You call Mrs. Done, a MILF in her early thirties, standing 5'3'' with watermelon tits, an ass the size of two medicine balls, black hair that went to her shoulders, and a very thick Chinese accent, who is conveniently at the same hotel that you are staying at. You ask her to come over. After a few minutes, you hear a knock on the door. You open it up to see Mrs. Done wearing a very tight white t-shirt and white almost see-thru panties.

"I took a big risk walking over here like this, but I would love a nice hard cock on a vacation away from my sexless marriage", Mrs. Done said while rubbing your dick through your pants.

You grab Mrs. Done and bring her inside. You quickly rip off her t-shirt.

"H-Hey! What are you doing!?", Mrs. Done asks in confusion.

You then tear her panties off, spank her massive ass, then shove her outside and lock the door. Mrs. Done quickly gasps and holds her breasts while banging on the door.

"This isn't fucking funny! Let me in right now before someone sees me!", Mrs. Done screeches while banging on the door.

"I wouldn't bang on the door if I were you. Someone could walk over to check it out. You better put on a show if you want to get in", you tell Mrs. Done from the window.

A look of annoyance comes over Mrs. Done's face as she walks over in front of the window. Mrs. Done looks side to side before shyly moving her right hand from her left breast to her pussy. She starts to finger herself while stretching out her pussy. Mrs. Done starts to moan and is visibly getting into it. Mrs. Done looks both ways again before laying her back against the underside of some stairs and fully going to town on herself. She spreads eagle and starts to schlick herself, grabbing and messaging her breasts while panting. Mrs. Done finally puts her feet behind her head and starts to focus on her asshole, starting by sticking one finger in and out slowly before adding more fingers. You pull your pants down and press your dick against the window. Mrs. Done hesitantly crawls towards the window. She then starts to lick the part of the window that your cock is up against. Mrs. Done opens her mouth wider than a snake and sticks her tongue out against the window. You can clearly see her throat contract as well as her tongue swirl. You open the door and Mrs. Done comes rushing in.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR MAKING ME EXPOSE MYSELF LIKE T- gurk", Mrs. Done starts to scream at you before you her onto her knees and shove your hard cock down her throat.

Mrs. Done continues to try to chew you out while and chewing on your dick. The humming of her throat vibrates the tip of your dick. Mrs. Done refuses to move her head, so you grab her and move her yourself. Mrs. Done must not be that mad since she isn't biting down. You slam her head down for a few seconds then pull out to see if she has calmed down.

"WHY DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR COCK DOWN MY THROAT TO GET ME TO- *gurk", Mrs. Done yells at you until you throw her onto your bed and shove your cock down her throat.

Mrs. Done puts her hands around your legs in an attempt to pull you off, but you react by slamming your hips down, pinning her arms down, and roughly fucking her throat. You try to make Mrs. Done more obedient and start furiously finger her sopping wet pussy. Mrs. Done tries even harder to push you off while making muffled distressed moans. Mrs. Done writhes her legs as you spread them apart and finger bang her harder. She suddenly pushes her head into your crotch and starts to squirt over the wall behind your bed. Mrs. Done's hips continuously thrust into the air every time she squirts. When you finally pull your fingers out, the wall looks like it got a fresh coat of gloss. You start to rim Mrs. Done's asshole with your middle finger as you pull your dick out of her mouth. Mrs. Done catches her breath as you position her on her knees against the wall. You start to slap Mrs. Done in the face with your cock. She lifelessly tries to avoid it but ends up getting her face covered in precum and her own saliva. Mrs. Done starts to come back to her senses.

"I remember that you can do something to people that makes them not notice us. So why don't we see where we can have sex without getting caught", Mrs. Done asks with a playful tone.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)