More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Who do you do?

Mrs. Done and Mrs. Busty - Secluded Area

"It's settled then, let's all spend the day together!" you proclaim.

You head towards the beach, Mrs. Busty on your right and Mrs. Done on your left. After checking to see if anyone could see you, you slip both of your hands down each of their bikini-bottoms. You caress each of their cheeks before you dig your way into both of their asshole. Both MILFs shudder and look at you at the same time.

"Out here?! Are you nuts?!" Mrs. Done angrily whispers to you.

"Hey, do that somewhere more private" Mrs. Busty whispers to you.

With your middle fingers still in each of their asshole, you guide them over to a secluded area of the beach. Mrs. Done and Mrs. Busty stiffen their backs and awkwardly strut with you, both nervously checking to see if anyone could see them.


You find yourself behind a massive rock rock formation with a small clearing in front of it. On the other side of the rock, you can see the beach.

"Okay, ladies, bikinis off!" you happily exclaim while pulling down your trunks.

Both MILFs sigh and undo their tops and bottoms. You mind-control them in to getting on their knees and placing their hands on them too.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth, don't forget to stick your tongues out" you command.

Both MILFs do exactly as you say and get on their knees with their tongues hanging out of their open mouths. After a quick decisive method of eenie-meenie-miney-mo, you abruptly shove your cock in Mrs. Done's mouth. Mrs. Done's eyes open and widen as you grab the back of her head and push in further.

With your free left hand, you stick three fingers into Mrs. Busty's mouth. You feel her soft, wet tongue licking your fingers while also feeling Mrs. Done's cushioning your cock. After thrusting a bit, you shove your dick all the way in while doing the same with your hand to Mrs. Busty.

Both MILFs simultaneously arch their heads back and gag. You rattle your dong and hand around for a quick second before pulling out. With both MILFs coughing, you switch your cock over to Mrs. Busty.

Instead of fucking her face as you did with Mrs. Done, you shove your cock in to the base shortly before pulling out. With your left hand still covered in Mrs. Busty's saliva, you walk over and stick it into Mrs. Done's mouth, squishing her tongue.

"Get a good taste of each other" you say.

Both MILFs look at you, catching their breaths, with burning gazes.

"Hey, Mrs. Done, why don't we give John the best head of his life?" Mrs. Busty turns to Mrs. Done and says.

"Yeah, we'll suck him so hard his dick won't be up until next week" she says in agreement.

Both MILFs shift over to your saliva-dripping cock and position themselves on both sides, Mrs. Done on the right and Mrs. Busty on the left. Both grab the base with just two fingers and brush their hair out of their faces before taking turns licking the tip. As Mrs. Done starts to start her blowjob, Mrs. Busty suddenly grabs the back of her head and shoves her down. Mrs. Done gags but continues sucking.

Mrs. Busty aggressively pushes Mrs. Done up and down on your cock. A giggle is heard from Mrs. Busty before she stands up, her hand still on Mrs. Done's head. Mrs. Busty puts Mrs. Done's head between her crotch and wraps her arms around you. Pulling you in closer to her, and shoving Mrs. Done's head even further into you, Mrs. Busty starts to kiss you deeply.

With perfect synchronization, Mrs. Busty thrusts Mrs. Done's head onto your cock as you thrust back. Mrs. Done sits helpless to give her input on the situation, yet continues to blow you with great suction. Mrs. Done's hands soon wraps her right hand around your right leg as her left hand reaches behind her head and finds its way into Mrs. Busty's ass.

Mrs. Busty speeds up her thrusts the more she kisses you. Her hands shift from your back to your hair, intertwining her fingers through it as you do the same with hers.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum!" you pull away to say.

You speed up your thrusting, hearing Mrs. Done gag below you. Mrs. Busty pushes her hips closer to yours, pushing Mrs. Done's head down the farthest it can go. You stop thrusting and shove your hips closer to Mrs. Busty. Shot after shot of thick, pent-up jizz shoots out of your cock and directly down Mrs. Done's throat, all while Mrs. Busty shoves her tongue in your mouth and Mrs. Done fingers Mrs. Busty's ass.

"Shoot all that fuckin' cum down that whore's throat!" Mrs. Busty says while holding you into her cleavage as she opens her mouth to moan.

Your cock is so deep down Mrs. Done's throat that you can feel her throat contracting to swallow your loads.

"Ten more seconds, Mrs. Done! Suck ALL of that delicious cock-juice out!" Mrs. Busty says.

The ten seconds go by fast and Mrs. Busty releases Mrs. Done, who coughs and deeply inhales.

"Fuck! That was so fucking hot!" Mrs. Done croaks out. "You better get ready, because you're getting the same treatment and then some!"

After catching your breath, you walk over to the MILF's bikinis. You pick up each on and inspect them before getting the MILFs' attention. One at a time, you throw the bottoms into the tree far enough to where no one could reach them.

"Why did you do that?!" Mrs. Busty exclaims.

"So you two can walk around with your cunts and asses hanging out, of course" you respond smugly.

"You fucking idiot! We'll get in trouble!" Mrs. Done says back.

"No we won't, trust me on this" you tell the two.

Both continue fuming at you.

"Hey! I can always toss the tops and let you two walk back to the parking lot naked by yourselves" you say.

The MILFs calm down and angrily snatch their tops away from your hand. With them back on, the two stand in front of you with their hands on their hips. You instruct them to start walking out and stare at their perfect booties swaying with each step.

"I'm not going home until each of those assholes are gaping and dripping with jizz" you tell the two.


Cumshot Counter:

Mrs. Done: 1

Mrs. Busty: 0

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)