More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

What's next?

The Beach

As you walk out of the foliage and into the sand, Mrs. Done and Mrs. Busty shift their eyes around, clearly still nervous about walking out without bottoms on. There's barely a handful of people to begin with, so mind-controlling them isn't too big of an issue.

"Follow far behind me" you tell the two before running ahead of them and up to every person you see.

You mind-control all of them into ignoring Mrs. Done and Mrs. Busty's nudity as well as you, all together.

The MILFs' flustered looks turn into looks of astonishment as they stare down passing beach goers.

"What the hell? It's like they don't even notice!" Mrs. Busty exclaims.

"Whoa! You're right!" Mrs. Done adds-in.

The passing people they stared at stared back at them, looking at the two like they were weirdos and not because they were exhibitionists. Soon, the MILFs stopped looking nervous and started getting giddy.

"I bet we could take it ALL off and still not get noticed" Mrs. Busty says.

"Yeah, we co- wait a minute... what did you do?" Mrs. Done says, looking over to you with a quizzical expression.

"Would you believe me if I told you I had mind-control powers?" you tell her.

"Mind-control powers? As in "super powers"? Pfft, that's not real" Mrs. Done scoffs.

"Oh, yeah?" you respond.

In the blink of an eye, you snatch Mrs. Done's bikini-top off. She quickly covers up her breasts, then pussy, as another beach goer passes by her. The man briefly glances over at her, checking out her breasts for a quick second, before continuing his walk. Both Mrs. Done and Mrs. Busty look at him with their mouths agape, agape with more amazement.

"See? I controlled everyone into not caring about whatever you're wearing" you tell Mrs. Done.

"S-So?! Give me my top back still!" she says while snatching away her bikini-top then putting it back on.

Mrs. Busty walks over to the shore and starts stretching. Bending over, she reaches down, toe-to-toe, one at a time. With her ass spread and cunt exposed, you take your cock out and prod at the lips.

"Just shove it in!" she tells you.

Just like she said, you shove your cock in.

Mrs. Done looks around for you two since she went to find beach-chairs under an umbrella nearby. She finally spots you right at the shoreline fucking Mrs. Busty as she's bent over. After a quick gasp, she runs over to both of you.

"Are you two crazy fucking in broad-daylight like this?!" she asks.

"Oh pant it's great! Ain't this the hottest thing since no one even cares?" Mrs. Busty gets out.

Mrs. Busty grips her ankles to take your vicious hip poundings even harder. Mrs. Done looks around staring at the people from a distance before she caves-in. Getting to the right of Mrs. Busty, she too bends over with her hands buried in the sand.

"You know you want some REAL MILF-pussy!" she entices you.

Not even contemplating it, you pull-out of Mrs. Busty and switch to Mrs. Done. Mrs. Busty makes a pouty face and stands still with her ass in the air.

"Is this for earlier?" Mrs. Busty asks Mrs. Done.

"You pant bet it is" she responds.

The sound of your hips slapping into Mrs. Done's echoes throughout the vicinity around you. Sweat drips off her body and the accumulative juices of sex gathers below you. Not being picky, you routinely switch off with Mrs. Busty every other minute.

You fuck for another 10-minutes before deciding to blow your load.

Mrs. Done is the winner of this creampie and takes it standing up while tightening her cunt around your cock.

"Yes! Give me that thick creampie!" she pants out.

Mrs. Done's moans match your shots and soon her pussy is filled so much that jizz squirts out when you remove your cock. Mrs. Done stands still for a few seconds to recover and take in the pleasure while Mrs. Busty gets up and walks up behind her.

"Damn! That would have for sure gotten your pregnant!" you she says.

"Definitely. You better get a good look at my dripping pussy because it's the only pussy between the two of us that's going to get creamed in today!" Mrs. Done says while pulling herself up.

The MILFs get into a small argument about who is getting what in their where from you today until you decide to intervene.

"Ladies! You'll BOTH get your share of cumshots, but I also want something in return" you say.

Both MILFs stop bickering and shift their focus over to you.

"We'll fuck all day and for the final fuck, whoever does the best job is the winner" you say.

"What does the winner get?" Mrs. Done asks.

"The winner gets access to my cock for a week of their choosing, meaning no other MILF can get some" you say.

The MILFs smile at each other.

"But what about the loser?" Mrs. Busty asks.

"Hmm... you two can decide what happens to the loser" you suggest.

"Okay. If Mrs. Done loses, which she will, she has to walk out of here completely naked, with her bikini thrown away, and WITHOUT John using his powers. That's right, she has to walk to her car with her tits and creamed ass in full view!" Mrs. Busty says.

"WHEN Mrs. Busty loses, she has to do the same thing, except, she also has to have her tits and face covered in sperm" Mrs. Done says.

"C'mon, big boy!" Mrs. Busty says while slapping her ass and walking away. "We've still got more to do!"


Cumshot Counter

Mrs. Done: 2

Mrs. Busty: 0

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)