More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Who do you visit?

Mrs. Busty

"That's it, I'm going to make Mrs. Busty my wife!"

Mrs. Busty was the neighborhood pornstar. You say this because she's 5'6'', has orange hair, H-cup titties, a nice luscious ass, a southern accent, and gave the best head in the state.

All of the sudden, the pamphlet the entity gave you starts to shake on the coffee table. You grab it and feel a protrusion coming from under a page. Flipping to it, you find a gold wedding ring and a new chapter.

"Chapter 4: Marriage. If you wish to marry someone under complete control, you will need to give them this ring and seal it with a kiss. From there, you will no longer need to go into mind-control mode to order them around, they will do whatever you ask with their own personalities intact (if you so wish). Of course, the person in question will need to be available but, you can control their partner into leaving them."

You call Mrs. Busty.

"Hey, John! It's been a while since our last meet-up" she said.

"What are you doing right now?" you ask her.

"I'm home with my husband. He's in the shower, he can't hear me talking to you."

"How about you leave your husband and get married to me instead?"

Mrs. Busty looked at the stairs before scoffing.

"I've been wanting to leave him for years. If you can get my husband to divorce me, then I'm all yours."

You mind-control Mrs. Busty into unlocking her front door and waiting for you at her house. Her attire for this morning is a red tank-top and tight blue jeans.

After getting in your car and driving to her house, you walk in and walk up to her husband in the kitchen. You mind-control him and tell him to divorce Mrs. Busty and to also ignore you being in his house. Mrs. Busty's husband snaps back to reality and tells his wife, "I want a divorce". He makes a call to a divorce lawyer, to which you take over and mind-control him into organizing everything within the hour.

Mrs. Busty and her about to be ex-husband drive over to the office while you trail behind them.

You mind-control everyone into ignoring you and sit-in on the proceedings. Mrs. Busty gets a tremendous settlement and her now ex-husband heads back to the house. You wait for Mrs. Busty outside; she walks up to you smiling.

"You used your fucking magic to get my husband to finally leave" she said while giving you a deep kiss. "Let's go sign those papers then fuck 'til mornin'!"

You drive Mrs. Busty to the courthouse.

Both of you sign the marriage license.

You put the charmed ring on her finger and give her a deep kiss. Her pupils momentarily change into hearts before going back to normal. The two of you walk out holding hands and start to drive back to her house. Upon pulling into her driveway and seeing her husband's car, Mrs. Busty stops you and tells you: "I want you to go inside and use your magic to be able to see what I'm going to do and ONLY use it for that."

You go inside and control Mrs. Busty's ex-husband into ignoring you.

Mrs. Busty soon walks in wearing just her sneakers.

"What the hell?" her ex-husband shouted out.

"I'm packin' up my things, darlin'. I'm just takin' my shoes, shirts, and gadgets" she said back with a smile and a warm tone.

You follow Mrs. Busty as she flaunts around the house in the nude, her ex-husband watches her too. She takes her time bending over and gathering her shoes and tops into several suitcases along with electronics/sex toys in another.

"Just so you know, you're leaving the house like that" her ex-husband scoffed out.

"Help me get the couch out since it's the furniture I picked in papers and I'll be on my way" Mrs. Busty said.

The couch was one of those fancy ones with the curved back, soft red velvet-like cushioning, and golden bindings; not that you'd care but maybe specifics of a couch is your thing.

Mrs. Busty and her ex-husband (and you) take the couch outside. Her ex walks back inside and starts throwing the suitcases onto the lawn, except the electronics because you grabbed that one. Mrs. Busty winks at him from the couch (facing the house) as he closes the door.

"This couch was his pride and joy and now we're gonna fuck like crazy on it on the front lawn!"

You take your pants off and instantly enter Mrs. Busty's pussy, not caring about anyone who would see. Hugging her tight, you both make out while fucking. She moans and begs for more, talking about how great it feels to be with a real man. Your cock slides in and out with ease in your wife's hot wet MILF-pussy.

Her lips grip you firmly.

The slippery sloppy sounds carry beautifully through the yard.

Mrs. Busty insists on the two of you cumming in missionary position. You speed up and ready yourself while Mrs. Busty pushes herself to the edge too. With your hips thrusted completely into hers, your cock pulses and Mrs. Busty's pussy quivers. She takes in your seed and lets it slowly leak out from her fucked cunt. You both catch your breath while lying on the couch.

"Let's get this back to the house and fuck some more."

You mind-control someone who has a truck, a few doors down, into taking the couch and suitcases to your house while Mrs. Busty and yourself drive back in her car. The man helps you get the couch in then leaves.

With your old couch on the curb and your new one in the living room, Mrs. Busty takes her bags up to your room. She is appalled having to wade through the sea of clothing on the floor and makes her way to your not-so impressive bed.

"This room is gettin' a serious makeover now that we're married, sugar" she said.

Through her unpacked bags, you notice no pants or panties.

"Gotta have bras, skirts, shoes, and dresses but don't really have a need for pants. Especially since you can just use yer magic on people to not mind" she said.

"I'll be waiting downstairs" you say while leaving the room.

As soon as you get downstairs, you see the pamphlet shaking again. You pick it up and flip it open to the same page except a folded piece of paper is in place of the ring this time as well as a new paragraph.

"Once eternal marriage is completed, you two can write your vows. These vows become cemented defaults that will occur unless you specify otherwise. This is handy because you won't have to issue commands."

“I, Mrs. Busty, hereby agree to suck John's cock all day, to do anal all night, and to do anything else. Whether it’s on vacation or anywhere else, sex can always happen. My tight pussy, ass, and mouth are only for John. I will swallow every last ounce of cum like it’s truly the last and still want seconds. I'll walk around the house bare-ass naked, go in public like that if I can, and even go jogging in just my shoes. I promise to be the same old me, who is to fuck in public [with anyone not under mind-control] but goes with it once I get comfortable."

Mrs. Busty signs her vows and you both kiss once again.

"How about we go for a jog after we finish sealin' the deal?" Mrs. Busty asks you.

"Definitely" you reply.

"Just tell me what we're doin' next?" she asks while crossing her legs on the couch.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)