More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Choose Your Adventure

Mrs. Busty: Vacation with Your Parents

[This chapter got submitted when the story got published. It is unfinished and may not make too much sense.]

"Oh, I am going to have so much fun" Mrs. Busty says while packing up her suitcase.

"I can't believe you called them and set this up" you tell her while taking your suitcase to the porch.

"Oh, come on. At least I said "friend of the family" instead of "your son's newly wed MILF-wife that he plugs with his cock every night" Mrs. Busty says back.

"Well, whatever, let's just get to the place" you say with the two of you in the car now.

The car ride over to hotel takes about 2 hours and nothing really exciting happens.

"So, take me through what's happening again" you ask Mrs. Busty.

"I called your parents and set up a little a weekend getaway at a hotel where we'll have lunch, dinner, sight-see, oh, and of course, have them walk in on me drain their son's cock" Mrs. Busty says.

"WHAT?! That last one's not gonna happen!" you tell your wife in a surprised tone.

"You have those mind-powers of yours, so you can just reset them each time. Besides, just think of how it'll be for me, your wife, to be naked and on top of you, lips to the base of your cock, sucking out the sperm straight from your balls as that hotel door opens and they walk in! Or better yet, me riding you until you give me a nice, thick creampie in my pussy or asshole like the first time."

"Fine" you agree.


You arrive at the hotel.

With your suitcases out, you both make your way inside the hotel and to the lobby where you meet your parents.

After you exchange pleasantries with them, their focus turns to Mrs. Busty.

"Hi, I'm [whatever your mom's name is]. Who are you again?" your mother asks.

"I'm Mrs. Busty. I married your son and now I throat his cock and make him shoot his semen down my gullet! I always swallow his massive loads and never wear clothes around the house! We've been fucking even when you two were still there! I even jog around the block naked for him too! I like to walk naked into gas stations with strands of his sperm splattered on my face to buy condoms so I can count how many cumshots I can milk out of him! I even ban him from using my pussy and mouth and only let him fuck my ass for a while! God, it's so hot watching his accumulated loads drip out of my asshole in the mirror!"

You quickly mind-control your parents into forgetting about what they had just heard while giving your wife the evil eye, to which she laughs. As for who she is, you implant the idea that Mrs. Busty has always been a friendly neighbor that stayed in touch even after moving.

"Oh, Mrs. Busty, it's so good to see you again!" your mother says while hugging her. "We can catch up more at lunch but let's get the luggage up to our room first."

All of your enter the elevator and take it up to the 8th floor.

Mrs. Busty and you are standing in the back of the elevator, she keeps giving you suggestive looks. After the elevator door opens and your parents walk out, Mrs. Busty cuts in front of you and pulls her pants down to where the backside completely exposes her ass and her black thong.

"Next time, the pants are coming off completely" she says with a wink.

You stare at her exposed ass as you walk to the hotel room.

The inside is a standard beautiful hotel room composed of two beds, a big TV, and a two chairs with a desk.

"Oh, it completely slipped my mind! We'll be needing another room for you or my son" your mom says upon seeing the beds.

"Oh, no worries. I sleep naked with your son every night and usually with an ass full of his sperm too" Mrs. Busty casually says.

With a groan you mind-control your parents into being okay with Mrs. Busty and you sharing a bed.


Night time comes.

Your parents already told you and Mrs. Busty good night before turning the lights off. You and Mrs. Busty are lying back to back in your bed, you wearing a shirt and boxers, and her wearing her pink see-thru nightgown.

"Hey" Mrs. Busty whispers to you.

You turn around and come face to face with her. With a smile, she shuffles under the covers and pulls off her nightgown then tosses it across the room.

"Those aren't comin' back on tonight" she says.

The next...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)