More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

The next...

Morning

You feel a tug on your cock. The more you come-to, the more you can identify the feeling.

You feel the distinct sensation of lips and a tongue wrapped around your cock. Opening your eyes, you see Mrs. Busty, standing naked over you, bent over, and sucking your cock; all while naked and smiling with your meat in her mouth. Upon inspecting your surroundings more, you see that you're not in your bed but in the hallway.

"Yeah. LOTS of people saw us, sweetie", Mrs. Busty says with a wink.

You order Mrs. Busty to keep her arms behind her back and get up. Grabbing her hair, you pull her head back and thrust into her mouth, fucking it like you would her ass. You care nothing about whether or not she's comfortable or can breathe, and ruthlessly fuck her throat. Mrs. Busty gags and sucks away while submitting below you. Someone leaving their room heads towards you down the hall but you quickly mind-control him into forgetting what he saw. She had been warming you up for so long that you were already at your limit.

"Say what you really want and I'll give it to you", you tell her, temporarily pulling out to let Mrs. Busty speak.

"gasp I want you to cum down my fucking throat!" Mrs. Busty says.

You shove your cock back in her mouth and shoot your load out. Cum fills up Mrs. Busty's throat and quickly fills it up. So much comes out that you soon see it shooting out of her nose. Mrs. Busty arches her back and tilts her head after her nose starts leaking. Instead of standing still and letting the rest out, you thrust into her a few times, using her cum-soaked throat to wring you out, and shoot your remaining amount. Mrs. Busty tries to wriggle her way out, and you let her go once you are sure you're empty. As she reclaims her breath on the floor, you try to get back in your room.

Shaking the door handle, you realize that you need your card key. Both you and Mrs. Busty are naked, so it's obvious that neither of you has your key on you. "Ugh, she planned for this," you think to yourself.

"Hey, babe, can you please knock on the door for me?" you command Mrs. Busty, not wanting your parents to see you.

Mrs. Busty stands up and knocks on the door. After a short amount of time passes, your father opens the door. There he sees Mrs. Busty striking a pose with her hand on her hip and cum leaking from her mouth, down her chin, and onto the floor.

"I just got throat-fucked in the hallway and left my key inside, so thanks for letting me back in", Mrs. Busty innocently explains to your father.

With an annoyed sigh, you mind-control your father into forgetting what he saw and send him back to bed. Mrs. Busty and you follow inside and head back to bed. Mrs. Busty heads to the bathroom to wipe the jizz off her chin and then heads to your bed. Instead of getting under the covers with you, she leaves them off.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)