More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Choose Your Adventure

Mrs. Anal: The High School Reunion Edition

"Aw, fuck, babe" you tell Mrs. Anal.

"slurp I juuuust want to make sure you're going to give me a nice, thick load in the bathroom" she says while pulling off your cock.

Mrs. Anal had been blowing you in the car in the parking lot of her high school for the past 10-minutes. She zips you up and exits the car.

Her attire for the evening was a tight red dress without any underwear on. Her ass was defined through the bottom and her tits were so fucking big that the dress looked like it was already tearing at the bottom.

"I understand that but did you really have to edge me for a week? It feels like my balls got run over by a steamroller" you tell her while adjusting yourself while walking towards the building.

"John, I said I was going to drain your balls 7 times in the parking lot with my pussy, so I needed to make sure you can go that long" Mrs. Anal says.


Both of you walk through the double doors of the gymnasium and into the reunion. Everyone turns towards the two of you, some turning away and resuming their conversations and others continuing to stare. The two of you walk through the sea of adults until Mrs. Anal approaches a group.

"Mrs. Anal!" a woman in casual wear says while throwing her hands up and hugging Mrs. Anal.

The two amok conversation until you are brought up.

"And who is this?" the woman asks Mrs. Anal.

"This is John: my husband" she says.

"Oh, wow!_ He looks young" _the woman awkwardly whispers to Mrs. Anal in a investigative manner.

"So, how did you two meet?" the woman asks.

"Oh, well, we go to the same grocery store an-" you start before getting cut off.

"No need for bullshit, John, we can be honest with her" Mrs. Anal said. "He lived on the same block as me and the day he graduated high school, I showed up at his door butt-fucking-naked, and told him to take me up to his room so I can drain his cock as a graduation gift. He managed to get me passed his parents and up to his room where I blew that cock and took it up my ass until morning. I remember hiding under the covers in the morning and licking his wood with his family none the wiser when his mom walked in to wake him up. From there, we started banging a lot more and recently, we sealed the deal so we wouldn't have to set up meetings and shit."

"Holy shit, that is the hottest thing I've ever heard" the woman said. "What did you do for the honeymoon?"

"Jess, I took him to a hotel and we fucked every day in paradise. Then I took him to a bar and sucked him off in front of everyone! "I even got "this" on my chest."

Mrs. Anal flashed her tattoo that said, "Sperm Dumpster".

Jess was ecstatic.

"I even have one that says, "Anal Only" on my ass" Mrs. Anal said.

"Well, I hope you two are happy together!" Jess said while hugging the both of you.

Mrs. Anal talked to the rest of her group, giving each one a different SFW story. After Mrs. Anal's friends thinned out, she quietly escorts you to one of the restrooms on the second floor.

"You already know what we're gonna do in here," Ms. Anal says to you.

Ms. Anal pushes you into an open stall. She pulls her dress down and steps out of it, leaving her standing naked in front of you. With you now sitting on the closed seat, she swiftly pulls your pants and underwear down to your ankles. Mrs. Anal grabs your cock by the base and slaps it on her her cheek before giving it a slow lick from the bottom to top. Once at the tip, her lips slowly sink down on it. You watch as they gradually stretch the farther down they go. Mrs. Anal looks up at you once your cock is completely down her throat. She keeps herself down for a few more seconds before pulling up.

"I don't care who walks in, we're not leaving this stall until you give my mouth a thick sperm pie!" Mrs. Anal says to you.

Mrs. Anal rests her hands on your thighs and sucks you hard. She's squatting down far enough for her ass to be seen under the gap of the door. The thought of someone seeing your MILF-wife's ass with "Anal Only" tatted on turns you on even more. You suddenly stand up and grab Mrs. Anal's head. Tilting it back, you thrust into her mouth.

She rolls her eyes up to you as you look back down at her. Her lips form a tight seal around your cock as her tongue cushions it on its journey to her throat. All kinds of lewd noises echo in the stall and possibly out into the halls.

"I've never gotten my dick sucked in a school bathroom before," you tell her.

"I've never gotten face-fucked in one either," Mrs. Anal says before going back down.

Mrs. Anal switches her footing to kneeling on one knee position and rests her hands on her knees. You place your hands on your hips, letting Mrs. Anal work her mouth-magic by herself. You feel your cock hit the back of her throat every time she takes you in all the way.

"Oh, fuck! It's coming!" you tell her.

Mrs. Anal goes down to the base and stays still with her eyes closed. Keeping your hands on your hips, you thrust into her mouth and shoot your load out. Mrs. Anal has a tense look as she backs off your cock slightly, putting most of the top-half just at the middle of her tongue. She wrings out the last few drops from your shaft before letting your wet cock flop out of her mouth.

Mrs. Anal opens her mouth and shows you the jizzcuzi you've left in her mouth before swallowing.

"Get that dick hard as soon as you can because we're nowhere close to done yet," she tells you as she puts her dress back on then leaves the stall.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)