More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

What's next?

The Science Room

You and Mrs. Anal take a stroll through the school while you recharge.

"So, how much cock did you take in these halls?" you ask her.

"Zero. I was a late bloomer. I didn't crazy until college," she answers. "There's a lot of kinky scenarios that I've always wanted to try here."

Turning a corner, Mrs. Anal fixates on a certain room and walks towards it.

"Science room," you read to yourself.

Mrs. Anal grabs the doorknob. She jiggles it around before pushing upwards on it then twisting. To your surprise, the locked door opens with a soft groan. Mrs. Anal giggles and invites you in. The inside of the science room is nothing special. With the lights off and the parking lot lights peering in through the windows, you can make out a teacher's desk is at the front with rows of desks in front of it and those weird black lab tables in the back.

Mrs. Anal walks through the rows of desks, feeling the wood on them with her dragging fingertips.

"Are you ready to go again?" Mrs. Anal asks you.

"You know I am," you reply.

Mrs. Anal smiles and locates an empty lab table in the back. She finds an area big enough for her to lie down on and lies down on her back. Reaching down, she hitches up her dress, exposing her bare-pussy. You take your pants and boxers off and climb onto the table. You dip your fingers into Mrs. Anal's cunt, feeling how hot and wet she is. After taking them out, you put them in her mouth the stick your cock in.

Mrs. Anal moans with your fingers still in her mouth, still coated in her juices. You moan upon pulling out and see how wet your cock has become. Your hips slam into hers as you stabilize yourself with both of your hands at her side.

"Does this count as extra credit?" she asks you.

"Yeah, sure," you reply.

You soon lie down on your side and get behind her. Putting her left leg up in the air, you stick your cock in from the side and fuck Mrs. Anal with her front facing the board.

"John, I'm already about to cum. You got me too fired up back in the stall," Mrs. Anal turns her head to tell you. "Fuck me on the teacher's desk in front of the class!"

The two of you get up and walk over to the teacher's desk. With one swoop, you clear the clutter of papers onto the floor. Mrs. Anal gets into the previous position and waits for you to go back into her. Once in, you resume fucking her with a greater intensity.

"Today, class, pant we'll be doing a lesson on the reproductive system," Mrs. Anal says. "What you are currently seeing, is sexual intercourse. My vagina, aka pussy, is currently being drilled by my assistant's penis, aka cock. pant The male thrusts his cock in and out of my pussy as long as needed until he achieves an ejaculation. Once he ejaculates, his cock will pant squirt out a white fluid called "semen." And it feels fucking amazing when he does!"

Mrs. Anal shifts you and her into a doggy-style position and continues.

"This position is known as "doggy-style", in which the man takes the woman from behind. This position oh fuck is similar to how animals in the wild copulate, making it even more stimulating!"

You grab Mrs. Anal's hair into a tuft then fuck her harder. The slapping your hips hitting her ass ring out. Mrs. Anal's ass ripples and bounces with every impact. A combination of sweat, pussy fluids, and cock fluids drips onto the desk the more you two go at it. Feeling yourself almost ready to cum, you put Mrs. Anal into another position. Scooping up her up, you rest your wife on your torso while pulling her legs behind her head. You dangle your legs off the side of the desk and fuck your wife like so.

"(Mrs. Anal's voice being wobbly) I-I don't k-know what this position i-is called, but it f-feels so f-f-fucking good!"

Mrs. Anal moans uncontrollably as you savagely penetrate her.

"Watch your teacher cum and get cummed in!" Mrs. Anal shouts.

You stick your cock deep into her cunt and pump it full of your cock sauce.

"Yes! Yes!" Mrs. Anal says over and over with a wide, happy smile.

Her voice wobbles and hips shake. Her eyes roll as her pussy seizes on your cock.

"Your teacher just fucking came," she pants out.

Reaching down, Mrs. Anal pulls your cock out and lets your load spill out of her pussy.

"Look at this magnificent creampie my husband gave me," she says while spreading her cunt-lips apart.

Mrs. Anal gets off you as you shield your eyes and catch your breath.

"Here, let's clean up the crime scene," she tells you after tossing you a box of wet wipes.

The two of you spend a few minutes wiping down the desk then leave the room with your clothes back on.

"Is there anywhere else you want to go?" you ask Mrs. Anal.

"Well..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)