More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nivasi nivasi

Which story do you tell your tipsy friend?

Mr. Wilson saw me Nude

I smile and open another beer trying to hopelessly keeping up with Kira. “So, you know I am not necessarily a prude right?" Kira shakes her head yes. "Keep telling yourself that." She says.

"Well, when I was sunbathing, topless...again when Mr. Wilson was out mowing. I didn't think much of it but,” I take another swig. I am starting to feel it. “..He was totally watching me. Even touched himself a little and slowed down a little while he was watching me. Then something weird happen. I kind of enjoyed it.”

Kira for the first time takes a fake sip of beer.

“It gets better." I continued "So, I was only topless at that point. I had bikinis on, small ones mind you...mesh." Kira rolls her eyes. "After a while, he stopped pretending not to look at just stared. Sat down in a the shade and watched. He still had mowing to do. I figured this was the best shape I was going to be in might as well enjoy it right. So, I took them off and gave him every possible view I could think of. I am pretty sure he enjoy it all. I just like it. I come out here once and while and just strip for everyone." I continued “I have caught Mrs Wilson peeking over too. I can’t tell if she is mad or something but she brings me baked goods over all the time now.” You smile, “At first I thought she had poisoned them or something. But no.. they are always amazing. "

I stopped for a second to catch my breath. I am pretty buzzed but feeling good. "I am so bored lately, but I shouldn’t be. I am always trying to figure out how to push the envelope. I kind of want to see if anyone flashes me. So far, no one has."

Kira nods and smiles “Anything else?, not that this isn’t enough I just thought maybe...I don’t know. Something else?"

You grin “There is so much going on in this neighborhood I can’t even begin to tell you. I am shocked that there isn't a massive orgy going on right now."

Kira finishes a beer in another gulp . “Wow, you are braver than I thought. Did you tell Carl?”

Did you tell Carl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)