More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thosearemysecret thosearemysecret

What does Marie see when turns on the light?

Mr. Marcon with breakfast

Marie clutches at her body as she sees her teacher, Mr. Marcon, standing in the doorway. She cups her exposed pussy and holds an arm across her breasts.

"Oh gosh," the principal says placing a tray of breakfast on the floor. "I'm so sorry, Marie, I didn't give you any sheets last night. I'm such a terrible host sometimes. I'll go see what I can dig up in the closet."

Mr. Marcon turns and closes the door. There's a click of a lock.

Marie, still dazed and confused with a splitting headache, finally has a chance to see the room. It's sparse. There's the mattress, a chair in the corner, and a second door. She stands up and wobbles on her weak legs. Trying to turn the knob in the second door reveals it, too, is locked.

Marie's completely confused. How did she end up in Mr. Marcon's house? She looks down at her body which is crusted with dried up cum and, in parts, smudged with dirt. The bottoms of her feet are absolutely filthy suggesting she must have walked quite a ways in the mud. What the hell happened last night?

There's a knock on the door and the lock unlatches. Mr. Marcon opens it a crack. "I've already seen everything, Marie. You were eager to show it off when you passed out in my back yard, but I understand if you're feeling shy this morning so I won't peek...yet." He opens the door wide enough so he can push some items inside the room.

What does he give her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)