More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Colleem Colleem

What will Mr. Fink do when he see his new Boss in a deep Trance?

Mr. Fink doesn´t notice what is going on. But he isn´t Stupid. He will find out the next Day and want to learn more about it

It was his first week at the company, so Fink had a lot of questions. He had just finished his education and even though he had finished his studies as the best in his class and also in his year, it was not the real life. He had now been with the company for a week and had used the first time to think about how he could move the company forward. He now wanted to present these to his boss and discuss them with her. When he came to her office after work, however, she was lying on her couch and seemed to be asleep. He was just leaving when he noticed the strange helmet she was wearing. At first glance it looked almost like a sieve to which several diodes were connected that flashed in front of them. When he took a closer look at the strange device, however, he could see a thick harness that went from the helmet to her computer.

"Ms. Anderson? Is everything okay?" he asked uncertainly whether he disturbed her or not, but his boss simply lay on the sofa with her eyes closed and had adopted a relaxed posture.

"I'm fine." She said calmly and contentedly.

"I've made some designs here for an advertising campaign they'll love! I'll just put it here, yeah? They can tell me how much they love my idea," he said confidently and put the documents on their desk and then left. He looked again at the woman lying there and seemed a little confused as she nodded.

When Dr. Anderson was taken out of the trance by the timer, she stretched and looked at her watch. She had been lying on the couch for exactly 3 hours and felt as if she had slept a whole night. She stretched out again and went to the desk with a dossier on it. It seemed to be from Mr. Fink and had a file number that this file as a promotion he was planning. She opened it and looked at the documents. It was excellently prepared and of form and kind perfectly in order. However, she did not like the way the advertising was structured. How many young men would Mr. Fink bet on a cliché that things would sell better if you bet on enough good-looking women?

Nevertheless, she had planned to take the documents home with her and, if necessary, to look over them again in order to find typing errors or something similar. But she was very pleased that he showed so much ambition in the first week and tried to move her small company forward. She would perhaps discuss it with her best friend Tiffany Fargo, who also had shares in the company, and before morning she talked to Mr. Fink about the fact that this company placed value on the product and not on the packaging. She would talk to him tomorrow and explain to him that the basic idea was very interesting, but he should choose another model. Maybe it should also be considered whether he should not generally take male or female models, but instead a photo of the product.

Tiffany was one of her oldest friends and also the founder of this company. While she herself had concentrated more on the medical side, Tiffany was more of an all-rounder scientist. Like her, Tiffany had worked for SHIELD, but then decided not to continue working for the company because she simply couldn't handle the secrecy. After teaching at the Shield Academy for some time, they had a little dream come true together with this company. He believed that technology and biology were a merging science to be explored and constantly developed. However, there were also great differences between the two what is a cooperation could sometimes make difficult, since Tiffany was a person who was held by men much less than yourself.

When she got home, she sat down at the TV and watched the news. On the East Coast in Metropolis, Superman had just announced that the Justice League had built a new space station in orbit. Even though the young league had already had some impressive successes, they are still relatively small and until then consisted of only 10 active members. Most of the superheroes or would-be superheroes were attracted to them and tried to make a name for themselves on behalf of the five big members, but relatively many still distrusted this grouping. This was probably because Superman was an alien who did not come from this planet, and his powers exceeded everything that had ever existed before.

It was completely different on the east coast. Here in New York some of the more well-known and also beloved superheroes had accumulated. Among them were the Fantastic Four, led by Dr. Reed Richards, then there was Tony Stark also known as Ironman and finally there were rumors about the reappearance of Captain America. Even though each of these heroes worked for himself, it can happen that they joined to larger teams and she had heard that SHIELD was working on a project that would let the heroes work together. Apparently Nick Fury came to create an antithesis to the members of the League of the Just, who did not want to submit to the authority of SHIELD. While most of these heroes united in New York and caused a sensation in the immediate vicinity of the city, it was still SHIELD that ensured worldwide security. The organization had formed after the Second World War against Hydra and had since been a bulwark against the dark machinations. Even if she had worked in the background until then, it had been by some recent incidents to step into the light. Just after the incident that led to the creation of the Iron Man suit, the public suddenly realized that it was a grouping that would unite all the other secret organizations and ensure global security. Even though many people were suspicious of such secret organisations, they were satisfied that there was such an organisation and that something like HDYRA would never happen again as long as SHIELD kept watch.

However, it was now time to take another look at Mr. Fink's documents. After browsing through the portfolio again and looking for errors, she found that Mr. Fink had gone to great lengths to compile the advertising campaign. As a cover picture he had the photo of an acquaintance of his own who had clear model dimensions. It was not even the usual customer-friendly image you could expect from your company. The medical or techniques her company produced were tailored to older people or sick people and she could not imagine a single case in her life where such a young woman would even begin to need her help. It was of course possible that younger women would also need plastic surgery, but these were only intended to repair damage caused by accidents or genetic defects. It had never been thought that they would be used to correspond to an ideal of beauty of any kind. She would talk to Mr. Fink again that the idea of the advertising campaign was excellent in itself, but he had to get away from the idea that this company would use their technology to help women get a smaller nose or larger breasts. However, you have to admit that the more she read the documents, the better she liked what she saw there.

When she woke up the next morning, her first thought was that maybe she should take another look at the documents and she is once again critical. When she opened the documents this time, she found out that the idea might not have been so bad after all. Something about the fact that this woman looked young and pretty wasn't so bad in this case. Maybe she wouldn't be quite so strict with Mr. Fink and just tell him that maybe he should use a different posture from the woman or maybe just use a different clothes that wasn't so obviously revealing. She didn't like the idea that this woman was wearing a business suit that showed relatively much of her bust. Even on the way to work she didn't leave the portfolio alone and she was constantly thinking about how it might be possible to change it, even if she is beginning to like it more and more. When she finally got to the company, it was the first thing she did that she let Mr. Fink come into her office.

As soon as he entered the office, she smiled at him and put the portfolio on the desk with a fingertip. She could see that Mr. Fink was relatively nervous and had probably already been informed by his colleagues that such documents would not necessarily contradict the company credo. Before he could open his mouth to make suggestions for improvement, she smiled at him and said.

"Mr. Fink, I've been looking at papers and I want to tell him about one thing.

I...

love...

it.

You've done a great job and I want to thank you for that. Although I am generally convinced that this kind of photos may not necessarily be intended for all our projects, this one is somehow different. I am simply convinced by the overall concept and I would therefore like to say to you that we are making an exception in this one case. Because I love this campaign they have developed and would like to implement it, but I would like to ask you that we do without such images in the following campaigns. I want to emphasize once again, Mr. Fink, that I love this special work and I am very grateful to you that you are already so eagerly involved after one week, but the next project of yours I would like to see with one of our products on the cover picture yes? I'm very excited and I'm sure they'll understand, won't they?

"Of course, Dr. Anderson." Fink smiled and was visibly proud of what she had said. Only when he had left the room did he start to think and look back in confusion. He remembered what he had said to her and how exactly she had repeated his words. It must have been a stupid coincidence. Surely he had simply convinced himself with his work. However, his colleagues seemed more than confused when they learned that the boss had waved such a proposal through. The way his colleagues told it was completely strange and all day long Fink thought about what it had been exactly. Could he have found a gold mine there? Was this strange helmet able to change the thoughts of his boss after all? Did she take his words literally? But before he could think even further about it he was just massively distracted as a new woman came through the offices. The woman was only a little smaller than himself and was a real beauty. Black as the night with a stern look. Her austere business suit was high-buttoned and revealed just enough of her body to realize that her physique also had to be very handsome. However, the way this woman looked at the men in the room was more than clear. Pure contempt. He didn't know why, but he wanted that woman! You exorcise that wretched look!

So he stood up and ignored the warning looks of his colleagues and stood in the woman's way. He put on his most charming smile and was about to say something when she raised a finger.

"Get out of my way. I don't want to listen to your stupid comments. So be a good little boy and get out and do your work," she smiled ice-cold and devastatingly.

All his confidence was gone. The way those piercing eyes lay on him and the confident voice of that woman was devastating. Without saying another word or even offering the slightest resistance, he went back to his chair and sat down. The woman, however, did not even take any more notice of him and completely ignored him. That was even more embarrassing. As soon as the black woman disappeared from the office, his colleagues started laughing out loud.

"Seriously? You just messed with Tiffany Funkel?" one of them laughed at her.

"Who? Tiffany Funkel? Who's that? A customer?"

"No. She's your boss, you idiot, with Dr. Anderson!" he laughed even louder and it took him a while to calm down. "But a little fun aside. She is responsible for research and development. The two met at SHIELD. But all in all, she's a total bitch."

"Wait a minute! Stop! Did you just say SHIELD?" Asked Fink confused.

"Yes. SHIELD as in SHIELD Academy. They studied and taught there. However, Miss Funkel renounced them some time ago and has headed the research department here ever since. Apparently she's got a big thing going on right now. Unfortunately, she is a classic German! An ice block is still hot against them! And believe me! Guys who are richer, better-looking and smarter than you have already bitten their teeth out. The woman will probably never conquer a man!"

Fink had to listen to a lot about his failure for the rest of the day, but he had plans. Something totally crazy. Something that would cost him this job if he was wrong. But some risks were worth taking. And this was probably a one-time situation. And all because of that stupid Tiffany sparkle! Pah! One day she would kneel before him and he would fuck her tits!

"You hear that Tiffany Funkel! Soon you will have my cock between your tits..... A nice tit fuck. Yeah... Titty fuck! This will be your Future Titty Fuck!" he grinned when he hid in the toilet.

He was going to wait until everyone had left the building before he came to the train. When everyone was finally gone, he looked out into the parking lot. Dr. Anderson's car was still there. Which meant she was probably still in the building. Quietly and as inconspicuously as possible he walked towards the offices. If she saw him, he'd just say he forgot something. But when he came near the office, he didn't hear any noise from in there. Carefully he opened the door and looked inside.

Dr. Anderson was lying on the little couch again with that crazy helmet on his head and seemed as relaxed as last night. The diodes on the helmet sparkled and flashed just like yesterday and he now assumed that this meant that the helmet was active. If his suspicions were correct, he'd know the next day. He went quietly and carefully to the sofa and sat behind it.

"Dr. Anderson. Can they hear me," he asked close to her ear and bent over her, whispering the question into her ear.

"Of course I can hear you, Mr. Fink." She said calmly and relaxed without opening her eyes.

"What kind of helmet are you wearing?" he asked curiously.

"This is top secret and it's none of Mr. Fink's business." She still smiled calmly and relaxed without reacting to this indiscretion.

"Top secret? So you will tell me under no circumstances whatsoever," he asked, becoming even more curious.

"That's absolutely right."

"You should think about it. You'll come to the conclusion that you should tell me. You will clear up all doubts that are within you and then initiate me into the mystery that surrounds this helmet."

"I'll think about it." Kidnapped it willingly.

"And when you've decided to tell me, you'll take my time with me. You'll tell me in private. And on that day, to celebrate, you will wear a push up bra." He said calmly and then left the office quickly as a soft beep sounded from the PC. Apparently the program would soon be finished and then she would come into her out of the Trance.

🔞 Candy.AI 🔥 AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹️

How long will it take before Dr. Anderson will inform him about all the Secrets?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)