More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CometLapin CometLapin

What's next?

Mowing the grass.

You go upstairs and dress, worried that your predilection for tighter pants will reveal your not-so-little secret. There's nothing to do for it, though, and you put your shoes on and head outside to do your chore for the day.

As you mow the grass, you think about what happened this morning. Was it because you said 'I wish'? Could you do it with other things? Does it have to be out loud? You think for a moment, and decide to test it out. You think to yourself- 'I wish the grass was mowed'. Nothing. You say "I wish the grass was mowed", and blink as suddenly, the grass is perfectly manicured and trimmed. You stop the mower, putting it back in the shed. Do you have to say 'I wish'?

You think for a moment, and then say, "I have perfect health and stamina."

All at once, you feel the weariness that had settled on you from your previous work lift from you, and you breathe easier. You've always had asthma, and it seems like that's not the case any more. You grin. Holy shit, this is great! You wonder what else you could do with this. But first, you should probably go and tell your mom you're done with mowing the grass.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)