More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by CometLapin CometLapin

What's next?

Mommy dearest

You head inside, and find your mom in the living room, watching one of her shows. She's wearing a pretty blouse and khaki shorts thanks to the heat, and her blue eyes are fixed on the screen. God, she's beautiful.

"I finished mowing, mom," You say, catching her attention. She smiles at you. "That was fast! Thank you, honey. I'll do something nice for you later." Unbidden, thoughts of doing naughty things with your mom come to mind, and your cock begins to plump up. Oh, no, oh god, you think. Your pants are too tight to hide your monster dong, and you briefly regret it. You watch your mom's face as she catches sight of the outline of your cock, and a blush spreads across her cheek. She hurriedly turns to the screen. "Why don't you um... go shower, honey? I'm going to... finish my show."

You swallow and nod mutely, leaving your mother, blushing, on the couch. Your cock is straining against your jeans and you think maybe a shower would be in your best interest right now. You make your way quickly to the bathroom, your cock painfully hard. You quickly disrobe, forgetting to lock the door in your haste to relieve the pressure on your cock. You breathe a sigh of relief as you finally stand naked. You start the shower, one hand idly stroking the thick shaft. You hope things aren't going to be awkward between you and your mom. She seemed pretty embarrassed when she noticed your new friend. You stroke yourself slightly faster, thinking about the way she blushed, the way her breasts looked in her blouse...

You step into the shower and start stroking yourself in earnest. You think about all the nasty things you'd like to do to your mom. You wonder if your dad's cock is as big as yours is now, and imagine making your mom come on your massive stick as your dad watches. You muffle a groan as you come, spraying spurt after spurt of thick white cream against the shower wall. You come so much more than you did before. You open your eyes and notice that the door is slight open. You can barely make out someone on the other side...

Who's watching you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)