More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bushranger Bushranger

What happened next?

Moving day

Moving day - A week later

Alice and Ronin have settled into the spare room, they settled on pizza and rum for their first night.

As the evening goes on, laughter can be heard around the dinner table as Alice, Ronin, and Hayden catch up on old times. However, as the night wears on, Ronin announces with a yawn that he's heading to bed, leaving Alice and Hayden alone in the dimly lit kitchen.

“Thank you again for letting us crash here. You're a lifesaver, Hayden," Alice says, a warm smile playing on her lips, the rum adding a hint of boldness to her words.

"It's no trouble at all. Besides, it's nice having my bunny around again," Hayden replies, lingering eyes on Alice a moment longer than necessary. Looking her up and down he notes how She had this petite body, with her fiery red hair flowing around her shoulders. She always seemed to be in a short sundress, she loved them it hugged her curves just right while giving a playful showing of her cleavage.

Alice bites her lip, feeling nostalgia and maybe something else stirring within her at the mention of her old nickname.

"I haven't been called bunny in ages... and I'm certainly not yours anymore," she replies, a hint of playfulness in her tone masking the unease bubbling beneath the surface.

Hayden's expression softens, a faint smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "I remember a certain girl who would greet me when I got home, tits out and with her mouth wide open, things change,"

Alice blushes remembering all too well the intermit things she used to do with the man in front of her she remembered the way he made her feel like she was the only person who mattered and because of that plus her desire to explore herself led to a lot of shared time together.

she composes herself gets up and gives Hayden a hug goodnight leans in and whispers in his ear “Not much has I’m still a firecracker in the bedroom Sorry in advance” She winks turns around and walks off to her new bedroom.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)