More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Oh, how wrong they are!

Movie night - Lust Itself

Robin dusted off his hands as they set up the snacks for movie night. Raven and Beast Boy were already sitting on the couch while Beast Boy excitedly bounced up and down like a puppy.

"Care for some mustard to pair with my Tameranean treats?" Starfire asked.

"That's all yours, Star," Robin said.

Cyborg suddenly came through the door with his girlfriend, Sarah Simms, on his arm. "Sorry for splitting, guys. Needed to clear my stomach after eating that evil candy Control Freak sent at us."

"I can't believe you got the latest Wicked Scary movie!" Sarah cheered. "They don't usually let people rent those!"

"The perks of turning 18," Raven monotoned.

"Yeah, and BB still got carded!" Cyborg laughed.

"I can't wait anymore, guys!" Beast Boy cheered. "Let's fire this thing up!"

Robin opened the envelope from the store, but stopped as he looked at the disc. "Uh, I think they put the wrong movie in here."

"Why? What is it?" Starfire asked.

"Oh, who cares?!" Beast Boy grabbed the disc and shoved it into the player, mashing the play button on the remote. The title screen appeared and the six friends soon realized they weren't watching Wicked Scary.

What kind of movie are they watching?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)