More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nervysniper Nervysniper

What's next?

Movie Theater

(Originally published by halofan6743 at writing.com.)

Dani was treating herself to a trip to the movie theatre today. It's a nice downtown megaplex with state of the art "4D" gimmicks, occasional stage shows, and of course regular movies perfect for grabbing popcorn sitting back to be entertained.

She was dressed sensibly for her trip today no showing off or attracting attention she was treating herself here so she had no one to impress, and so she wore a button up red sweater over a strapless pale blue top that covers her to her waist and a good black strapless bra under that for her tops.

Then for her bottoms she had a long and modest calf length pleated skirt, a pair of random short shorts just for a little extra modesty, panties that match her bra, thigh high stockings, and finally sensible low heeled shoes. Normally on a warm day like this it would easily be too many layers but movie theaters have serious air conditioning and she always feels to chilly if she goes dressed any lighter.

What is Dani here to see today?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)