More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ignoremepleaseand ignoremepleaseand

That's all of the movies, would you like to start?

Movie 5: Captain Carter [Captain America] (Started but not complete)

The film begins with researchers in the Arctic uncovering a plane, and inside finding a block of ice. Inside of it is the vague form of a woman with parts of her skin painted red white, and blue.

70 years earlier......

The scene cuts to a mysterious German woman in a long black trench coat. She is referred to as Johanna Schmidt (Taylor Swift). She is lurking outside of a very old looking building. The camera pans out, revealing a cross o top of the building. It's some sort of church. She has several armed guards with her. She raps her hand on the door sharply. *KNOCK* *KNOCK* A small brunette in a nuns outfit, no older than 20, opens it.

“You know what I seek here, don’t you young lady.”

“I– I have no clue wha- what you’re t-t-talking about, madam.”

“Oh, so you want to play it like that, ja? Well then, tell me this little one...”

"What, madam?"

"How does it feel?" Johanna asks inquistivley.

"How does what feel?" the girl replies nervously.

"THIS!" While saying that, Johanna reaches out and tears the clothes off of the weak girl's body, exposing her perky little breasts and perfectly trimmed little pussy.

"Y-y-you'll never find it. I t-took an oath."

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Schmidt peels a stone out of the old brick wall inside of the main hall of the church. Peeking out from inside is a strange looking cube, pulsating with a bright blue glow. The Tesseract was hers. Now about that maiden….. She was completely naked, tied up and with her dirty panties shoved in her mouth as a gag. Thick ropes rubbed against her tiny breasts, pussy and ass.

“Give her 10 years, alternating every six months between sex for one of my generals and a toilet cleaner for my servants! Let this show that anyone who tries to stand in my way of obtaining ultimate power shall face the consequences. Now hurry up ladies, we've got work to do.”

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)