More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ignoremepleaseand ignoremepleaseand

That's all of the movies, would you like to start?

Movie 1: Rescue [Iron Man] (COMPLETE)

The first movie in the HENFMCU (I'll just call it the HEM from now on) released in 2008 and is Rescue featuring Emma Stone as Pepper Potts.

The movie begins with Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) showing off his new precision laser for military use in Afghanistan. Out in the dessert, a group of male and female mannequins, fully clothed, are set out in a sporadic pattern. "Our new laser is so specific that it can target things such as the clothes on skin or the hairs on a head, or it can be used to brutally annihilate larger targets", Tony says as the laser fires. All of the female mannequins are left completely devoid of clothes, whereas all of the male ones are completely eviscerated, leaving only ashes in their place.

While with a military convoy on his way back, Tony Stark, as well as his assistant Pepper Potts, who had tagged along, are kidnapped by a terrorist organization known as the Ten Rings. Tony wakes up in a cave, heavily guarded by members of the Ten Rings. In his closed off section, there is a monitor showing a video feed. It shows Pepper, stripped down to her underwear, ball-gagged and tied, and hanging from the ceiling by some ropes that are in a rather uncomfortable place.

After a few minutes of waiting, eventually the leader of the terrorists comes in to talk to Tony. He informs him that if he doesn't build them a laser using the pieces they stole from the convoy, that they would Pepper. Tony refuses. As a response, the leader tells his goons to try code Sierra Papa Alfa November Kilo. The guards spin Pepper around so that her ass is facing the camera, and start spanking her with a large metal paddle, which we get a slo-mo close up shot of. They go for several minutes. It's clear this is bothering Tony, but he resists. He knows the damage these lasers could cause. The leader makes another order. "Delta India Charlie Kilo". The guards flip Pepper back around. They start slowly sliding Pepper's panties down her waist. Then, one of the guards starts to pull his pants down. Tony is visibly shaking. He looks and sees the tears forming on Pepper's face. "Fine," he says, "I'll do it".

The terrorists give Tony their materials, and throw Pepper, still tied up, into the room with him. Tony gets to work building a pair of suits. He has enough materials to build himself a fully working Iron Man prototype, Arc Reactor (complete with a laser beam) and all, however for Pepper, he doesn't have enough to cover her in a few key areas, namely her ass, tits, and pussy. In addition, due to his limited choices, he had to re-use some parts from the laser he used for his earlier demonstration, meaning that her chest beam didn't fire a powerful destructive laser like Tony's, and instead could only strip off Women's clothes, as shown in the demonstration earlier. The two of them bust out of the cave, Pepper stripping a few female terrorists as they go, and eventually get rescue-d by a search party.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)