More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

Who did they choose?

Move in day! (Tina)

Tina breathed deeply and tried to relax. She was only a few moments from pulling her van into their driveway and beginning her knew life. Thinking back, Tina was still a little surprised she had let herself be pulled i to this new lifestyle of polyamory and BDSM. She had met Eric at the grocery store anearly four months ago and he had been really charming. She hadn't noticed the ring on his fi ger until she was handing over her phone number.

Tina remembered that she had frozen up at that point. She had felt like a little home wrecking slut, even if she hadn't done anything wrong. Eric had noticed her sudden change in attitude and instead of making excuses, he had pulled out his phone and made a call to his wife on speakerphone to inform her that he had met a charming young woman and was planning to ask her to dinner. That night he had explained everything and a few days later she was on a date with his wife.

Tona turned into their driveway and found that very woman already waiting to greet her. Both Alice and Eric had been really ki d to her and never pushed her to do more than she was willing. They had dated her separately, stating that they wanted to let love grow for them individually instead of as a couple. The fact that neither had asked for sex either had been rather nice. While she wasn't a virgin, Tina didn't have a lot of experience, and until Alice, she hadn't even considered that she might be bisexual.

Eric came out as she turned the van off and stood next to Alice to wait for her to exit the van. With one final pep talk, she opened the door to greet her new lovers. They gathered up what little she had left to move, since they had come by her apartment a few times during the week to grab most of it already, and headed for the house.

Eric led her through the living room area and down a hall, pointing out the full guest bathroom and then the office that lay across from her room. Alice chimed in that she was welcome to use the office how she saw fit, so Tina considered using it to grade papers when she had to give students a test.

They also informed her that while she had her own roomand access to the guest bath, that they hoped she would use the master bathroom as her own and sleep in their bedroom any time she felt like it. Tina blushed at the thought of sleeping with them, picturing Eric in the middle with Tina on one side and Alice on the other. She could imagine snuggling into his side and reaching across to caress Alice's hair.

She cleared those deliciously bad thoughts from her mind. She wanted it, but was still a little too nervous to act on that. The trio put the stuff away in her room and Alice gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Welcome home love," Alice said with a warm smile.

"Happy to have you in our lives," added Eric as he brished a light kiss upon Tina's lips.

"Glad to be here," she said while blushing and looking at the floor. "So i know you guys had other... candidates. Why did you choose me?"

Alice and Eric smiled at each other before Eric answered.

"We really put a lot of thought into it. There were a few people that we felt we could be happy with, but in the end we wanted to build as a family and could really only do that as a triad. We decided that you were the one our hearts wanted the most."

Tina felt her blush deepening. "Its your fault you know. You were just so... amazing when i met you. You made me want to be with you both that first night i met you."

Alice took one of her hands and gave it a gent pat. "We love you sweety. I know it hasn't been that lo g since we started dating to vet each other, but starting today its official. You're part of our family now."

After a few more hugs and kisses, the trio returned to the den for food. Tina enjoyed her time with them both at the same time for the first time and found them to be just as charming together as they were separately. Soon though, the evening began to grow late and the excitement of the day began to wear on her. She didn't even realize that she had fallen asleep until she felt Eric lifting her up in his arms and carrying her down the hall.

"Let's get you to your room. Youve had a busy day and need some rest," he said gently.

Tina was ready for bed, but now that she had them, she didn't want to be alone. "Stay..." she mumbled, not even sure she had said it aloud until she felt Eric pause. He said something to Alice, but Tina was alseep again before she could hear it.

How does she wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)