More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

Who did they choose?

Move in day! (Marcus)

Marcus pulled into the driveway, top already down on his convertible so that the boxes in the back could be reached earlier. Alice was the first one to come outside and she gave an excited squeal. He half suspected it was for the car, but then again it had barely been a week since he had fingerbanged her while driving her back home after their last date. The rule had been no sex, but teasing was another matter entirely right?

He got out of the car and gave her a fierce kiss while grabbing her ass. Eric was walking up so Marcus let the wife go to hug the husband. He certainly couldn't wait to have Eric's lips on his cock, but he wasn't big on actually kissing another man. Maybe this arrangement would change his mind, but he wasn't going to hold his breath.

The trio carried his boxes to his room, going through a spacious den and down a hall. He could see the master bedroom at the end of the hall, but his room was cliser to the den. Next to him was a full bathroom for guests, but his new lovers explained that he was welcome to use their bathroom and bedroom as well.

Across the hall from his room was an unused office. Eric offered for him to use it for his job, but Marcus really hated to bring his work home with him. He had a nice office downtown, so he wanted his home to be a place to relax The trio placed the last of the boxes in his room and Alice sat on the bed to rest.

"Those last few were really heavy. What was in them?"

"Books, actually. I like to read in my spare time. Although," he paused and stroked her hair and gave Eric a meaningful, if somewhat sadistic smile. "I intend to make good use of my spare time in other ways soon."

Marcus was pleased with the hungry looks that flashed across both their faces. It was hard to say which one would be more fun to break in. Eric had somewhat of a stronger will than his wife, but he had also melted quite easily when teased. Marcus was a little surprised that both of them had held off on sex with him, but he had made sure they would be craving his touch.

"I-I have dinner almost ready," Alice stuttered, trying to regain her composure.

Marcus let her lead them back to the den and took a spot on the couch while she and Eric got their food dished up. He watched them, measuring their movements and taking stock for probably the hundredth time of their bodies. Alice was lithe and flexible. Eric wasn't an athlete, but he was in decent shape.

As they came over with the plates of food, Marcus directed both of them to sit in the floor in front of him. He saw that Eric hesitated for a moment, but Alice... The look in her eyes gave away how badly she wanted to be dominated. He knew that when they chose him, it was knowing how their lives would change. Both of them took their places and he kicked off his shoes so that he could rest a foot on each of their thighs as they ate.

"I've given a lot of though to how things will be between us," Marcus said between bites of food. Both of them were watching him and listening intently. "As I'm sure you know, i will now be leading this family as your dominant."

Both of them responded that they agreed and consented. He smiled and begant to rub his feet on their thighs and down into their crotches. Eric became hard almost instantly, but his face betrayed little. Alice on the other hand...

"Mmm Master...." she moaned softly.

"You've both been so strong willed. I can respect that. It was a boundary you both set. I admit that i pushed those lines a bit, but now the real fun begins."

He took a few more bites and contonued to tease them. They both ate, trying to fight their own urges and not give in. Before it was a boundary they didn't want to cross, but now it was a game. He toyed with the idea of just ordering one of them to please him now, but that wouldn't be as fun.

Marcus took another bite before setting his plate aside. He chewed slowly as he let a hand drift down to his belt. Both of their eyes were glued to that hand. He undid the buckle. He unsnapped the button of his pants. He grabbed his zipper... and paused to enjoy the looks on their faces.

Eric was desperately focusing on his food while Alice was breathing heavily with a deep blush turning her face and chest crimson. Unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock would break one, if not both of them. But then again, he wanted to see a little more desperation first. He resnapped his pants, stood snd stretched to feign tiredness.

"It's been a long day. I'm actually feeling a little tired." Leaving both his plate and his new toys, he began to head for the hall.

Does one break now, or is tge game still on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)