More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

Who did they choose?

Move in day! (Brittany)

Brittany pulled her truck into the driveway and put it in park. Alice and Eric were coming out of the front door, looking might pleased about her arrival. So this was the new home? Eric had been by her apartment a few days ago to grab some of her stuff, but this was her first time actually seeing the place.

She opened the door and slid out of the driver's seat, greeting Eric with a fierce bear hug that nearly knocked the man off his feet before turning to Alice and taking her by the chin.

"There's my pretty girl. Give momma some sugar," Brittany said before leanin in and kissing Alice. With men she had always found herself either an equal or somewhat submissive and bratty. With women on the other hand, she was almost always in charge. Best to stake her claim to the top now. Though judging by how Alice swooned and Eric chuckled, she suspected they knew she would be putting Alice in her place a bit.

Brittany smiled at Eric and the trio began to unload her truck. They led her into the den and down a hall to where her room was situated, but ecplained that she was welcome to sleep in the master bedroom as well. Next to her room was a guest bathroom, and across from her was an unused bedroom that was currently an unused office. Brittany wondered for a moment what the possibilities could be if she renovated the office, but kept that to herself for now.

"So is anyone hungry? Food should be ready pretty soon, said Alice as she set the last of the boxes in a corner of the bedroom.

"Im getting hungry, but first i want to ask, what boundaries do you guys have with this relationship?"

"Good question," said Eric. "Honestly this is still sort of new to us. We were hoping to just be open and communicate needs to each other and work as a family."

"Ok. And you know im pretty wild sometimes, right? And dominant over other women. So if i said right now that, as of this moment, im your wife and she's my toy, what would you say?"

She watch as Eric thought for a moment and then they both looked at Alice, who was blushing so deeply crimson that she looked like she might pop.

"I... might be ok with that," she mumbled and squirmed under their watchful gazes.

Brittany grabbed her by the chin, seizing the moment and made Alice look into her eyes.

"I couldn't hear you sweety."

"I would love that Mistress."

"Good girl," Brittany said while giving Alice a pat on the head before demanding "Ring."

Alice and Eric hesitated for a moment and Brittany worried ahe might have pushed too far... But then Alice slid off her wedding ring and presented it to Brittany. She took it and tried it on. It wasn't a perfect fit, but that didn't matter. The people here, they were the perfect fit. She took them both in a big hug.

"I fucking love you guys. Look, promise me that if i go too far you will say something, ok? We need to discuss boundaries and safe words later."

They hugged her back and promised. Soon after they were all cuddled together on the couch and eating dinner. Brittany slipped the ring back on Alice's finger and gave her a kiss.

"You more than deserve this."

She was still worried she might push things too far one day, but for now, they could all grow together.

How do things go the next few days?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)