More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

Who did they choose?

Move in day! (Alex)

Alex took a deep breath before getting out of the cab. Eric was already on his way over to help with his stuff, and he could see Alice waving from the front porch. Alex had been so excited when Eric had called him, but he was starting to get a little worried. After two months of dating both of them to vet, he had started to really fall for them.

Eric gave him a big hug before walking to the trunk for Alex's stuff. "Hey bud! We have been getting everything ready for you. Your room is all ready and we set the office up for your streaming."

"Wait, really," asked Alex in amazement. "You guys really did that for me?" He grabbed one of the boxes and followed Eric to the house. He had never been inside before since every date he had met one of them sonewhere neutral. He knew that both were bisexual switches, and he had a feeling that Alice planned to capitalize on his submission more than Eric did. Instead, he got a geeling of closeness and perhaps a little bit more of a "kindred spirit" vibe from the other man.

Alice gave him a warm smile and led him through thr living room and down a hall. His room was across from the third bedroom that had been converted into an unused office space, and now converted into his streaming room. Next beside his room and closest to the den was the guest bathroom, but Alice informed him that his toiletries would be in the master bathroom with their stuff. His room was big enough for his tastes, but he knew he wouldn't always be sleeping alone either. He shook the image of Eric's arms around him as he slept out of his head. Bad thoughts, too soon, he told himself with a smile.

"I'll get the rest," Eric said after they unloaded his stuff on the bed. He gave Alex a kiss on the cheek and headed back out to the cab.

"You're cute when you blush," Alice said to him.

"I'm still getting used to that. I mean, you guys are are amazing, but I don't get this kind of attention."

Alice hugged him and gave him a loving kiss on the lips that he returned enthusiastically. So much so, that they were still gently making out when Eric came back in. He wordless put the last box on the bed and watched how things pregressed. Alex broke the kiss and shyly backed away from Alice.

"That was really nice. I could get used to it."

"I hope you do," said Eric as he stepped up to the younger man. "Welcome home."

Alex felt a rush as the bigger man took him in his arms and kissed him, just as his wife had. Alex felt himself shudder with excitement. When Eric broke the kiss, Alex was feeling a little weak in the knees and had to sit on the bed for support. Alice giggled and helped him to his feet.

"Come on boys, time for some food."

Alex followed behind them, feeling a bit like a new puppy. He was still nervous, but he felt that they did care about him. The trio dined on a casserole that Alice had been baking and watched some tv with Alice in the middle. As the evening drew on, Alex found himself with his head on her shoulder.

"Getting tired baby boy?"

"Yeah, a little."

She smiled at him before making him stand up. She led him past his own room to the master bedroom further down the hall.

"Isn't this your room?"

"Yes, but it's not like you can't stay here too. So lets cuddle a bit. Eric will have you all to himself most of tomorrow."

As she spoke, Alice stripped off her cloths and Alex has greeted by the sight of her beautiful body. He had never slept with either of them, sexually or otherwise, so he was caught in a daze as he took in her body.

"Coming," she asked with a flirty smile.

Alex almost tripped trying to strip and joined her in bed. She pulled the overs up over him and laid his head on her chest. With a content sigh, Alex felt like he was home.


It was a few hours later that Alex woke up briefly to someone crawling into bed behind him. He felt Eric's arms wrap around him. When he cuddled in, Eric's chest was against his back and his cock pressed against Alex's ass. Alex had a momentary thought of "Oh my," before drifting back to sleep.

How does the next day go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)