More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Mother Meets Bully

Mrs. Michaels knocked on the door of the Sunny residence. She was a woman on a mission and she wouldn’t be denied, so she made sure to knock a few more times in rapid succession to really drive the urgency of her visit.

The door opened to reveal Mrs. Sunny, clad in a loose fitting night-robe that looked like she had just hastily put it on to answer the door. At two p.m. in the afternoon. Well, what more was to be expected from the mother of her son’s bully?

“Hello, Ma’am. Did you know your son has been bullying my son?” She led straight with the most salient point. No room for the woman in front of her to beat around the bush.

“Yes! He brags about it all the time. What a charmer my little man is.” The woman crooned out the most absurd statement Mrs. Michaels had ever heard in her life.

“I’m sorry. Am I hearing you right? Your son is bragging about bullying my son and is bragging about it to you and you find that even remotely okay?”

“Oh yes that’s what I said. He’s such a strong and forceful man, my son. He know how to take what he wants. Unlike your son. He’s such a pathetic little wimp who just lets everyone run over him.”

Mrs. Michaels raised her hand to slap Mrs. Sunny, but before her hand could connect she spied someone behind the woman. It was a man, roughly college age, which mirrored her son except he was very physically built, and he had the most interesting eyes she had ever seen. They seemed to glow an unearthly yellow in the dim entryway. That must be her son’s bully.

“Uhhhh.” She tried to focus on what was important. Slapping the woman who dared talk about her son that way, but she couldn’t quite seem to do anything but look at the man’s eyes.

And then he spoke, “My mother is right you know. Your son is a pathetic pushover.”

Oh, he was? She had thought she had raised him right, to be kind and generous and able to work with people, but he was apparently a pushover as the man was saying?

“He’s a wimp and he’s never going to get anywhere in life.”

Her son was a wimp. She thought back to all the times she had failed to teach him how to stand up for himself, how to be assertive and make his mark on the world. How could she have failed him like that?

“And it’s all your fault, isn’t it? I have to bully him to make him stronger, and that’s a real pain in my ass you know. You should take some responsibility.”

Mrs. Michaels felt ill. She had to make up for this. “What can I do? I can’t just undo decades of bad parenting? And I’m so sorry that you had to intervene. Oh god how could I have been so stupid.”

“Well, since there’s no one else around to do it, why don’t you go over there and put your hands on the wall. Make sure to stick your ass out too. I need to spank some sense into your empty little head.”

Mrs. Michaels nodded and scooted over to the nearest wall. Her head was empty and little and that was partly the reason why she hadn't been smart enough to teach her son to be a real man like Mrs. Sunny’s child. She deserved a punishment for this fine man having to waste part of his day doing his best to ameliorate that. So she stuck out her ass and waited.

*SMACK*

She felt a hand smack her yoga-tights covered butt. The material was so thin that it didn’t do anything to cushion the blow, so she felt the full sting of his hand.

*SMACK*

“You hate your son for being a weakling.”

She did. Her son was so pathetic with his whining about being bullied. A real man would take matters into his own hands. Like this virile stud was taking her ass with his own five fingers.

*SMACK*

“And since you raised him wrong for so long, the damage is irreversible. He’s never not going to be a weakling. You’re going to just have to disown him and move on with your life.”

She was, as soon as she got back. She’d kick him out of her house posthaste, and she’d file the papers that she needed to make it official.

*SMACK*

“Since your role is life is to be a mother, you’ll need another son. But don’t worry, I’m happy to knock you up so you can try again. Or if you get a daughter, you can raise her to be a good mother in your place. It seems a lot of mothers around here don’t know how to be proper parents, but I’m doing my part to help fix that.”

“Oh thank you, thank you so much. With a man like you in my life, I’m sure I’ll be able to do things properly this time.”

*SMACK*

He smacked her ass again and then pulled down her yoga pants. Meanwhile, his mother, who had been watching the whole affair idly, walked over and patted Mrs. Michaels on the head affectionately.

“That’s a good dear. I’m happy you can see what a great man my son is now. I used to be like you, but then my son taught me the proper way to be a mother. Really, I’m so lucky my son was able to break free of my bad parenting to be the man he was meant to be. And don’t worry dear, his cock is absolutely divine.” The bully’s mother licked her lips, ready to take her turn after this nice woman had her fun.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)