More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by twizted77 twizted77

Whose panties are they?

Mother's

There on top of the laundry hamper was a navy blue pair of my mother's worn panties. I stared at them for a moment. I was not the first time I had seen my mother's underwear around the house, but maybe it was the first time I had seen a pair while I was walking around the house with a raging hardon.

I was, at first, completely disgusted with myself. Had the thought really crossed my mind to start sniffing my own mom's panties? Did I actually think I would find the scent of the pussy I came out of sexually arousing? But, I found myself standing there staring at them instead of just walking away.

Mom wasn't an unattractive woman, and she was relatively young my mom standards at the time. She has given birth to my brother at 16 and myself at 17, so she was just 35, still at her sexual peak according to the boys locker room standards. My friends even flirted with her, although none of them had ever talked about it in my presence.

I found myself picking them up out of the hamper. As I did, the slightly discolored patch of white cotton at the crotch became visible and I felt a stirring. I had gone down on a few girls by that point, and I loved the smell of pussy. But my mom's? That was gross, right?

I told myself that I shouldn't be having that thought, but still I stood there holding them.

Do I sniff them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)