More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Midnite_Val Midnite_Val

What was my morning like?

Morning Wood

The real problem I had back then was the recurring morning wood I had in those days and so little I could do about it at the time. I headed to the bathroom for my morning ritual. As usual I started with brushing my teeth, strolling back and forth through the bathroom, nearly breaking my ankle when I stepped on one of my sister's razor. "God Damnit, Jennie!" I yell, spitting toothpase all over the mirror. "Why don't you clean up your fucking stuff!"

Within a minute Jennie was standing there, right next to me. She had always been the jock of the family so the short shorts and the tank top suited her athletic body well. "I'm sorry for leaving such a mess." She apologised, that was new. It didn't take her long to notice my raging morning wood though. "Had nice dreams, dweeb?"

Oddly enough I couldn't remember much of last night, except the incident with the comet. The rest of the night was a blur. "You act like you've never seen a boner before."

A small shriek exited her mouth as she covered her eyes. "That's so gross! Why is it hard like that?"

It was weird, but nothing to raise any alarm bells yet. I just ignored her as I rinsed my mouth and only noticed Jennie still hadn't left when she was staring fixedly at my morning erection. "What?"

"It's just that I've never seen an erection before." She blushes a bit, a look not unbecoming of her. Usually she's not shy or flabbergasted quickly. Shewas really stunned by my erect cock. Softly she nibbled her lower lip.

"Jesus, Jennie, either do something about it or go away, but please stop staring at it." It was bad enough waking up with erections because of a lack of sex every day without her so openly mocking me.

Jennie seemed instantly conflicted, looking away from my crotch. "Well... Which one?"

"Which one, what do you mean which one?" I was only just awake and my brain didn't quite catch up to the weirdest situation in my life yet.

"Should I do something about it or go away?"

Looking back I think it was then that I realised what powers I had recently gained.

So, what's it gonna be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)