More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zozzon Zozzon

Who do you want to follow?

Morgan -- Adopted High School Student

Morgan jolted awake as the alarm from her phone went off, disrupting her pleasant dream. She reached out through the bars on her crib and hit the snooze button hoping to get some extra shut eye. Of course, sleep for the sixteen-year-old was no longer an option as she felt her nighttime diaper. Soaked and warm, like normal. Not wanting to get up just yet, Morgan cuddled one of her stuffed teddies as she sucked on her pacifier, thinking how her day was going to go.

It wasn't long until the door to her room opened and in stepped a young man in his mid-twenties. "Morning Princess." He said to Morgan, making her smile and blush a bit.

"Morning Daddy." She replied through her pacifier. While the two acted like father and daughter, neither were blood related. This was because Morgan, unfortunately, was abandoned by her birth parents and was left in foster care. However, she was in the foster care at an infintalist colony where she was still given a childhood, even through her pre-teens and afterwards. It was about eight years ago when she was adopted by an eighteen-year-old boy, or adult, who'd grew up in the colony taking care of his cousins and wanted to take care of a baby of his own. Since then, the two became father and daughter like a duck taking to water.

The man, named Jason, unlatched Morgan's crib, letting it fall open. He then scooped her up in his arms, "Did you sleep well?" he asked as he checked her diaper. Morgan just nodded, feeling safe and relaxed. If there was something Morgan could say about Jason, it would be that she felt secure with him. Never once had he ever done anything inappropriate to her, nor violated her. And even though he did have to clean and change her, she never felt like she was being taken advantage of. This at first sparked the idea that Jason wasn't into women. That is, until he came home with a woman as his date one time when she was twelve. And even though the two broke up soon afterwards, Morgan could confidently say that Jason only saw her as his daughter that he loved and not some toy.

Jason carried Morgan into the bathroom and laid her on the changing table. Before he could change her, she took out her pacifier and turned to him to speak, "Could you please get my phone first?" she asked, knowing how long it'll take the changing. Jason smiled and nodded, rubbing her head before leaving to get her phone. As she laid there, Morgan hummed to herself, thinking more on how she was going to spend her day.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)