More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by redstone redstone

What do the guards want?

More than money it seems...

One of the guards was wiry with deep dark set eyes and no beard. He was probably close to 30 but I couldn't tell with Arabs very well. He was leading the charge and pushing Bobby back into a chair talking quickly and aggressively which none of us could understand. Following him was an elderly shorter guy with a thick grey and black mustache and thick eyebrows. He was quite chubby but still looked strong and fit. He was not talking at the moment but closing the balcony door and curtains after the two had entered. They both wore the dark blue guard uniforms with a utility belt and the resort logo on the breast pocket of their light blue shirts.

Bobby had his hands up in the air trying to calm the younger guard down and I just mimicked his gesture in putting my hands slightly up making sure the pillow stayed in front of my dick while I sat on my knees on the bed.

"Please! What is going on!" Bobby pleaded as the younger guy finally stopped his shouting. There was a brief pause then the younger guard continued in broken English.

"You two are perverts. Shame on you. You bring shame to this country. You are guest and this is not right!" He spat on the floor noisily looking all worked up and about to punch Bobby in the face who in turn just stared back like a deer in the headlight his face a mixture of pale shock and blushing embarrassment.

"I-I am sorry. There must be a mistake" Bobby managed to say in a high pitched voice while I was frozen in place in shock.

"No mistake! You two pervert. We saw everything. You go to prison here in our country!" The guard was still fuming and the other older guy nodded as confirmation that they saw everything.

"Please, no! We are just tourists. We didn't know. We leave in a view days. Please!" We were both at a loss for words in our situation and the younger guard started to pace the room still angry. He exchanged some words with the other guy in Arabic and then turned back to Bobby.

"You! Go get passports! Give it to me!"

"Wh-What for?" Bobby asked with a small voice but the younger guy just pulled a taser from his belt and pushed the trigger in the air letting the electric arc crackle in the otherwise silent room. The older guard put his hand on the shoulder of the younger one to calm him but he just kept on shouting at Bobby.

"Passports! Now! Pervert!"

"Ok! OK!" Bobby shouted and slowly moved over to the room-safe to fetch out passports. He handed them over and the two guards huddled over them again talking in Arabic with muffled voices. "Bro we are so fucked! What is going on?" Bobby pleaded in my direction. I just shook my head not believing what was happening right now.

After some endless moments where the two guys talked with each other the younger one finally turned back towards Bobby.

"You two go to police station. Big fine for you both. And you probably going to prison for three years." With his last sentence he was pointing at me. Bobby looked confused.

"Why is only he going to prison?" Bobby asked in astonishment.

"Because you just pervert like dog. He like woman, making you stick penis into him. Worse crime!" Again he spat this time in my directing hitting the bedsheets in front of me.

"Please you don't have to go to the police!" Bobby started pleading as the graveness of the situation dawned on us.

The young one still looked angry but the older one again put his hand on the other guards shoulder and pulled him back into a huddle discussing something over our passports. When they turned back again he looked less angry but still intimidating with the taser resting in his hand and with us both being almost naked and .

He licked his lips looking Bobby and me up and down then he finally talked to Bobby again.

"If you give us money we won't report to police. OK!" It was not a question so much was clear but still a big lump fell from my heart because everything was better than being dragged off to a Tunisian prison.

"Ok, Ok!" Bobby quickly said already on his way back to the safe also looking noticeably more calm after the last sentence.

He came back with all the money we had left which was about 400 Euros. He held it out to the younger guard.

"For both of us! OK? We don't have any more money!" The younger one grabbed it and started counting the money handing half of it over to the older guard. Having calmed down a bit I was able to take in more of my surroundings and read the nametags of the two guards. They both wore their names in Arabic writing but also in plain letters. The younger one was called Ahmed and the older one Mohamed. After they had pocketed the money they huddled and discussed again with Mohamed being all calm with his deep bass voice and Ahmed nodding along disagreeing here and there but finally also calming down a lot.

Then they turned back to Bobby and handed him his passport with Ahmed looking him deep into the eyes.

"Alah is great. He will forgive a stray dog when he can't hold back!" He even managed to give something like a smile even though it looked more like a mischievous grin.

Bobby politely smiled back and bowed his head taking the passport.

"Thank you, yes. Alah is great. Thank you!" He mumbled. When the two guards made their way back to the balcony door Bobby frowned and called after them. "What about the other passport? Can we have it back?"

Both guards turned back towards him now both giving off a smirk. "Other Passport needs another deal!" Ahmed said calmly but still completely in control of the situation. I could swear that Mohamed was hiding a chuckle beneath his massive mustache.

"B-But we don't have any more money! Here look!" Bobby said pointing at the open safe in the corner.

"No money!" Ahmed said sharply. "We too are stray dogs sometimes. If your pervert friend wants back passport he will have to work for it like a woman!"

Bobby still looked confused and not understanding but especially as Mohamed glanced over my naked thigh I understood where this was going and to my own shock I felt my dick twitch against the pillow in front of me.

As the smiles of the two guards broadened Bobby finally also caught on and started to shake his head.

"No, no you can't do that to him!" Bobby stood up for me and again I felt deep love for him but I guess he had nothing to bargain anymore.

"We will not fuck your pervert dog like you did. We are not animals sticking our cocks where other man have just put theirs!" Ahmed said to Bobby silencing him with getting louder with each word and finishing his sentence again with spitting on the floor.

"But he will get on his knees and pray to us that we might let you two go away and leave our country. If you want you can watch or you can hide in the bathroom little dog!" Ahmed finished with triggering his taser once more for added effect.

Will I comply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)