More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nicegent42 Nicegent42

What's next?

More stories

AutoCloset's Creator: CEO of Cox Tech, Richard Cox is in for a wild ride when a series of unfortunate events evolving his companies new prototype auto closet leaves him seeing the world in a whole new light. 40 year old Richard finds himself transformed into the twin of his 18 year old stepdaughter Angela and at her mercy as she takes advantage of the situation to better her life and put her sleazy step-dad in his place. Now with his wealth and power taken from him watch as Richard a power hungry womanizer learns what its like to be a powerless young woman named Kelli in the modern world. A few years ago Angela still in high school had a brilliant idea and with a lot of work and research she was able to cause a model display of a closet that dressed her display model, an old Barbie toy. Her step father impressed bought her idea, plans for a few thousand dollars and a promise to give her credit. Now that the AutoCloset is close to release he has failed to not only tell anyone of her contribution, but has taken credit for himself.

Story takes place in 2023, Oregon
Status: Story Outline done

Mega City One: Mega Corp has decided to create their own city where all workers have a place to live and thrive, but mostly have little reason to leave. The city has finished a few phases and is ready to start housing at current capacity. We follow one Stewart Addison who has just recently gotten his AA degree from a local college, he has gotten this opportunity thanks to his Uncle who is a shift manager for the cities waste management. This is Stewarts last chance to make something of himself, his uncle has done his best to raise the boy after his parents passed when he was young, but Stewart's constant lazy attitude has made that difficult. Stewart is to start as a mail clerk in one of the offices. Things go wrong from the start when he filled out almost done his paperwork and didn't pay attention how the paperwork starts by asking for last name and then first. Now he is in shared housing for entry level employees as Addison Stewart and his Uncle isn't happy he has to clean up another one of his messes.

Story takes place in 2025, Oregon
Status: Planning

Needing our Step Mom: A pair of siblings have been alone for over a year, their father died two years ago and when he passed he left everything to their step mom. A woman who was the definition of Gold Digger, but to her credit she stayed around for a year after their dad passed. Then one day she was gone, she took almost nothing with her as she said her new man wanted to show her the world. Aiden was just old enough to drink and enjoyed spending his days with his girlfriend, but now had to also help raise his little sister Amelia. While their step mother left them nothing from the estate, they were able to use her name to keep drawing the pension payments to live off of. The problem now is the bank says something is wrong and that she needs to show up in person. They are afraid that if the bank finds out she isn't around they will lose access to the money, possibly be kicked out of the house that is in her name and worst of all afraid Amelia will be put in foster care until the unemployed Aiden can prove he is able to raise her. Aiden ends up pretending to be Barbara Avery for the visit to the bank.

Story takes place in 2018, Florida
Status: Planning

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)