More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

How should I greet Uncle Wade today ?

More on Uncle Wade ...

My Uncle Wade is a smaller man who is not very strong and ever since I could remember he always paid extra special attention on me. I loved being around Uncle Wade, he always made me feel very special, as I was growing up as a little boy Uncle Wade would always tickle me and when Mom had to go away on business for the weekend Uncle Wade would play any game I wanted, we would play hide and seek a lot and sometimes we would play wrestle. As I got older Uncle Wade came around less and less, Mom told me he moved two towns over for his job had relocated, sometimes at family reunions I would see Uncle Wade and we would go for a walk in the woods and talk .

Once as I was on summer break in my sophomore year and Uncle Wade stopped by and we talked about all the times he tickled me when we were younger, I told him that I missed those days and then Uncle Wade looked at me and smiled and suggested we should play 'Tickle Monster' I asked him how we play that, my Uncle Wade said he was the tickle monster and he would pick me up and throw me on the couch and roar like a monster while tickling me everywhere, when he would come across my shoes and socks he would pull them off while growling like the monster and continue tickling me but once he got my shoes and socks off he would growl and go down and act like he was eating my feet, he would lick my feet and suck on my toes, I just laughed and laughed but after a while I got to like it when he sucked my toes and every time after that when ever Uncle Wade would stop by I made sure I was always barefoot and would rest them in his lap when we sat on the couch, no matter how the day went Uncle Wade would always end up sucking my toes ....... that was a couple of years ago, my Uncle Wade ended up moving to Arizona, but Mom had told me that he was back in town visiting family and that he would be stopping by tonight, he would spend the night with us and leave in the morning back to Arizona. Now that I am 21 I still like it when Uncle Wade comes by, knowing he would suck on my toes but by now I want Uncle Wade to suck on much more. ... in between the time my Uncle Wade moved to Arizona to today, I had changed my looks drastically, mom understood my feelings inside and supported me in my transition ........ I am nervous at seeing my Uncle Wade tonight and what he will think of me now ...... I hope he still wants to suck on my toes ...... and maybe more......

What is Uncle Wade's reaction to seeing me now ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)