More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DMBFFF DMBFFF

What will JJR say?

More like what did Marlene and Nisha said!

“We got a scene going and because we don’t want you to mar it by being asymmetrical in your relating to me, Mia, Sophia, and Addy, to an extent I want you to not be near us. I suggest no closer than thirty meters, preferably double that, maybe a third that if you’re not in the line of sight, nor audible—which shouldn’t be too difficult as while it’s not the loudest place you ever been to, there will be at times lots of people.

“Teddy, you can join me if, (a) we’re both alone, (b) you’re alone with me and my women, or (c) I’m alone with you and your women. Bristol, Lucy, or Fatma, if either, both, or combo of you want to join me and my women, you’ll have to play the scene my women are playing, and play it all the way. If you don’t, you’ll still get paid this time, and I’ll still sponsor you as a guest, at least for a month or two, but you’ll unlikely be hired again by Roark or me.

“Capische?”

“What will be your scene?”

“What we somewhat talked about.” Still facing Bristol, Lucy and Fatma, he continued, “You girls might be too scared to join us, but if you do, and you do it reasonably well, Roark might look at you more favourably—maybe you’ll get several hundred, maybe a thousand, plus Club guest status over the next several months; maybe other things, and of course, there’s the experience, or experiences, that some women, or at least a few of the women here, talk positively about, but if you don’t join now, you’ll still likely have a chance to do it next time, so don’t feel too pressured.

“Capishe?”

“Capishe.” said each of the girls while nodding a bit.

“Marlene and Nisha” [slight pause] “I guess it doesn’t matter if you drop by, but again, we’re playing a scene.”

“Yeah, we know you like to play your scenes, JJR” said Marlene, “What kinky BDSM are you going to inflict on these two poor little girls?”

[Note: again, the “girls” are of legal age—the Club is pretty strict and thorough about not letting in minors.]

“Don’t worry girls: JJR is rather mild as a kinkster.” said Nisha in a semi-sarcastic semi-whisper. “He’s not into bloodletting—at least not deliberately.”

Turning to JJR, “Hey JJR how hard do you intend to whip these poor little girls?”

Sophia and Addy got a little scared: even Lucy and Bristol were a bit apprehensive.

“Yeah yeah. Thank you Nisha.” loudly monotoned JJR in a somewhat exaggerated voice.

“At least I don’t have to whip my Beloved to get her or myself off.” continued Nisha as Marlene gave her a perpendicular hug. Both giggled and then kissed.

“Oh how frikin’ romantic, two little lesbo lovebirds.”

“Hey come with us girls. We can make sweet luv to you as no man can.” said Marlene slyly before she wagged her tongue at them—also somewhat using it to beckon them—in a way that’d impress even Gene Simmons.

Addy and Sophia laughed. While still a little scared, they were finding humour, and some reassurance, in the dialogue. Teddy was also humoured but he was also getting yet another flush of sexual arousal.

“Yeah yeah. Thank you Marlene!”

“Why do you girls want to have sex with Jian Ghomeshi, anyway?” Nisha asked the two.

“Hey, I’m not frikin’ Jian Ghomeshi. When a woman kneels in front of me, punching her is not the first thing that comes to my mind. Not even the tenth.”

“Yeah, your cock’s needs supersede the kinkier-part-of-your-brain’s needs. That’s what I like about you, JJR”

“Yeah yeah.”

Said Fatma, “Many Amriken, Canadian, and Turkish men like to look at pretty girls. A few even like to tie them up, spahnk, and wheep them.” It makes them hard.

JRR, pretended the last statement wasn’t made.

[Pause.]

“Okay, now the rules about not joining us don’t really apply until we get passed the end of the Outside Corridor.”

JJR then addressed all eight women.

“Now, do you want to undress outside or inside?”

“Might as well here. Put the clothes into the car.” said Mia.

“I think Bristol and Lucy should strip in the Inside Lobby.”; then turning his head to Teddy, “We’ll meet you there.” Turning to his three women, “you three might as well here; and yeah, put the clothes into the car.”

All seven women meet the club’s age, BMI, and other moderate health and beauty requirements to qualify for the male-to-female ratios (though even without meeting such, a woman was otherwise allowed in). All rated at level 2: perhaps the top 2% of attractiveness of women in general; even Mia, who was at least 8 years older than any of the other six women. “It’s my healthy lifestyle,” she occasionally half-joked in the past.

Mia thoughtfully nodded in agreement. Then she, Sophia, and Addy, as well as Marlene and Nisha, and Fatma, began to undress in the parking lot, while Teddy, Lucy, and Bristol stood and waited. Teddy looked away a bit coyly, while Lucy and Bristol looked in continued apprehension, particularly as Sophia and Addy, while undressing, seemed a bit apprehensive as well. There was talk that the two and Mia were going to be tied up a bit.

Addressing the three newbies JJR said “Teddy, you don’t have to turn your head away while the women strip. After all, you’ll be seeing such in the Lobby, and hundreds of naked women in the Main CMNF Area. Enjoy it Teddy. It’s great watching attractive women get even more attractive.”;

then turning to Lucy and Bristol “and men will be watching you two too.”

He smiled, knowing it got Lucy and Bristol a little more nervous. It was bad enough watching the other women undress. They know soon they will have to do the same.

“Don’t worry young ladies, I’m sure they’ll find you quite attractive.” said JJR deliberately ominously.

Their nervousness increased.

“Don’t worry young ladies, I’m sure JJR finds you quite attractive.” sarcastically and skillfully mimicked Marlene.

Nisha perpendicularly hugged Marlene as they both laughed, Marlene’s bare shoulder lightly pressed and rubbed—inadvertently—maybe—Nisha’s bare breast.

The four younger women smiled again, even Fatma was smirking a little.

Before long, the six women were undressed.

Except for a few necklaces; arm wallets, each having two small but easily visible braids of red and yellow; rings, including platinum wedding rings; bracelets; chromium belly chains; and anklets; Marlene and Nisha were naked.

Mia, Sophia, and Addy were completely naked, even taking off their jewelry and other adornments and offering such to JRR who put them in a small cloth bag.

Marlene and Nisha held each other at arms’ lengths, looking at each other’s faces and bodies.

“You’re so radiant in your naked beauty, my beloved.” said Marlene to Nisha, in Valley girl talk.

“I neh-yoh [I know], my beloved,” Nisha replied in the same accent, “but your naked beauty is as radiant.”

JJR did a bit of an eye-roll.

JJR was nonetheless again impressed by the beauty of the five women, and circled them, gazing at their beautiful naked forms.

“Frikin’ beautiful.”

By the way JJR looked at Sophia and Addy, they wandered if he was going to rough fuck them right then and there: the guy seemed capable of it.

Marlene and Nisha thought “whatever.”

Despite the names, complexion-wise, Marlene is about 5% (maybe 10%) the darker/Nisha is about 5% (maybe 10%) the lighter, of the two.

JRR told Bristol and Lucy to gather Mia’s, Sophia’s, and Addy’s clothes and minor possessions, put them in the trunk of his car, and to get the canvas bag of restraints, his switch, and his whip.

Bristol fearfully carried the bag to him. When she handed it to him, he suddenly gripped her hand, and she recoiled in fear, dropping the bag. He almost as quickly let her go, laughing a little.

“You look terrified.” he somewhat smiled.

Then turning his head almost as suddenly, he ordered Lucy: “I want to hear the trunk closed!”

Lucy closed it.

“That’s good.” Turning to Mia, Sophia, and Addy. “Now you three women can’t access to your clothes until I allow it.”

He looked back at Bristol, who was still frightened.

“Please don’t scare me.” she pleaded softly.

“Okay.” He turned his head, with neither sympathy, humour, nor annoyance.

Marlene and Nisha put their clothes into the saddlebags of their motorcycles and started their stroll to the entrance of the main building, each having an arm around the waist of the other, somewhat nonchalant about their nudity: two naked women in luv.

JJR, of course, kept his clothes on: semi-formal; as would Teddy his: a somewhat-nerdy three piece suit. Good thing he had a good shower this morning (they all did): polyester can get quite hot and uncomfortable on a day like this. Not only was it T-shirt weather, but for many of the women here, it was as if even such could be too uncomfortably concealing, confining, and hot. It was very much so for many of the men: were their attentions not so taken by such women.

Good thing too the building has a small special cool area—complete with a vestibule that serves as a sort of airlock, or more aptly, hot/cold air lock—for men, for when they get too hot and sweaty due to weather, clothes, and naked women all around them. Generally the temperatures in the building and greenhouse were set for naked women, particularly the petite ones, not for generally big well-dressed men. At the time, the temperature was around 29ºC (84.2ºF). Inside the main building, it was cooler, but not much: the air conditioner was set only to 25ºC (77ºF).

“Playtime starts!” said JJR.

How does it start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)