More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mirror mirror

What's next?

More Than A Meeting

When we arrived Gail and I were greeted by the publisher's head administrator. Her dress code was conservative but it showed off her ample boobs in the white blouse with a kneelength skirt. Nylons and 3/4 heel shoes rounded out the business attire. Her name tag had Linda inscribed on it. She took our coats and led us into the empty conference room and served us coffee. The grand view from the 32nd floor attracted me to the window.

I must have been in a daze, heard nothing but did feel something on my shoulders. I turned, my eyes widened, surprised, amazed, there stood Steve my flight and breakfast partner in front of me.

"What are you doing here? " I asked of him. "am here because Gail and James have set up a meeting with me regarding the joining of our two publishing companies ". I was taken aback with the news. Gail had joined us at the window and kissed Steve deep tongue. I starred at them both, when she looked at me, held my head and deep tongued my wet mouth. Trying to catch my breath she then conveyed more surprises that she had arranged for Steve to be on the flight with me, and to have breakfast with me as well.

Gail kept kissing me, it was getting Steve aroused and lowered my dress straps. I stood between them feeling his cock rubbing against my bum while she tweaked my pointy nipples. I had to escape this madness.

The door to the conference room opened and in walked James with his boy friend Michael. Both of them seeing me being groped, kissed and being undressed, James joined the perversion kissed my shoulders. Three turned on sex ridden individuals encircled me. It was all beyond me.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)