More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FoundationMaster FoundationMaster

What did I do next?

More Adventures (FoundationMaster)

Cosmicopolis City…

… one of the most populous global megacities in the world.

The home of hundreds of millions of citizens who thrive on the boisterous economy; who appreciate the high-profile skylines and vibrant neighbourhoods and who enjoy the city’s burgeoning diversities, whether race or creed.

Cosmicopolis City…

… The Super City.

The home to both superheroes, dedicated to protecting and maintaining public order, and supervillains, who seek to dismantle and oppose all good.

Cosmicopolis City…

…my home and my duty.

My name is Samson Langer, but you may know me as The Mighty Samson.

I have lived in Cosmicopolis City all my life under the care of The Samson Project, a government-funded enterprise that sponsor many superheroes in their goals to protect our fair city. Unlike most superheroes, I was genetically modified by The Samson Genetic Program, granting me various superpowers for the purpose of good.

In the ten years of actively fighting crime, my wide-ranging adventures allowed me to work alongside many superheroes, travel this entire globe, and garner the trust, respect, and adoration of my public, making me well-renowned!

Now… um… er… sometimes my adventures can be a bit too wide-ranging. I can count on my hands and toes, several times over, the various sexual circumstances I have found myself. You would think that after multiple instances of having sex with strangers to fight off a mind controlling fiend; getting caught in orgies to subdue a buxom villainous seductress, or even stopping an evil genius from unleashing an orgasm machine on the world, I would be used to it.

But no. Not really. Particularly the last one. That was a messy day.

As with most of my silver linings, usually only I suffer the consequences of such inopportune events, my ego more than anything else, with a majority of my misfortunes covered by the Public Relations Department of The Samson Project and Cosmicopolis City’s Authorities.

To be honest, my job can be quite exhausting, but I always do it with great enthusiasm and excellence, because I am simply happy doing it… mostly happy anyway. With revere to all that The Project has done for me and as one of the first superheroes tackling our supervillain threat, I have an obligation to Cosmicopolis City and its citizens, but I do admit sometimes I wonder what it is like to be a normal guy, not having to worry about who wants to take over the world today or next week Tuesday. Sometimes I wonder how life as only Samson Langer would compare to The Mighty Samson.

Would evil prevail despite our super city?

Would my loyal fans begin to resent me?

Would I find another calling other than super heroism?

For a long time, I could not have fathomed my choices…

…the possibilities…

…until now…

Please choose an adventure…

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)