More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marianna_Love_Romance Marianna_Love_Romance

What's next?

Montell Puts it On Jordan

It was late, around 10:30 pm, when Montell drove down the little dirt path that led to an older-style country farmhouse. It just sat out in the middle of a piece of land without any houses near it for miles.

He parked and walked up the stairs to the porch and knocked. “It’s open.” A voice sounded. He opened the door and walked into the home. He stood in the living room, nothing fancy, hardwood floors, sectional sofa, coffee table, some candles lit on the top of the mantel over the fireplace.

She walked into the living room wearing a red lace bra and panty set and a red lace robe. He smiled, “Is this your place?”

She nodded, “Yeah. My mom left it to me. It’s been in our family for generations. I’m still doing some remodeling. Do you want something to drink?”

He walked up to her, touched the robe, and looked inside, “Nah, but I can think of something I’d like to taste.”

She smiled and thought, this young dude. I’ll break his back in five places. She looked into his sexy brown eyes, “If it doesn’t go well, no hard feelings.”

He laughed, “Why do you think it’s not going to go well?”

“I’m just putting it out there, that I won’t think any less of you.”

He nodded, “I’m confident in my abilities.” He peeled off the robe and it hit the floor. His hands touched her breasts. He made circles on her nipples before sliding his hands around her back to unfasten the bra. Her round breasts with dark brown nipples spilled out. He reached for one and licked it as he squeezed. She watched him as he repeated it on the other. He looked up, stepped closer, and placed his lips on hers.

Her forehead started to sweat. It had been a while since she was kissed like that. His tongue in her mouth, suckling her lips. Was she even ready for this young man? Perhaps she underestimated his abilities.

She pulled off his shirt. His body was lean and when she undid his pants, she saw his long thick sausage dangling, brown with a nice light brown tip. She touched it. He asked, “You think you can handle all of it?” She smiled and nodded.

“Come here.” He led her to the sofa, she sat and then he spread her legs wide. First, he kissed, then he licked, she felt his fingers from one hand entering and his fingers from the other rubbing while he sucked and licked.

She looked down and watched, she made faces and rubbed her hand across the top of his head. She tried to squirm, but he locked her thighs in position. “Oh, god, oh….” she quaked and tightened, then wet the spot. He wiped his mouth and stood up and held himself in front of her.

She knew what he wanted. She reached for him and filled her mouth with him. He watched as she made his penis wet. He pushed in as far as he could, “Oh damn, shit, that’s good. Um.” He commented. He stepped back and pulled it out of her mouth.

She watched as he went down to her level, looked into her eyes, and kissed her as he penetrated. She felt his power enter her wet center and she moaned. The way he stroked her kitty, made her grab his face, and she shook her head in disbelief. He had her squealing like she used to do in her twenties when she was first married. “You gonna cum for me again baby?” He asked as he felt her trembling. She continued to cry out, “Oh my god.”

He pulled out and said, “Turn that ass around.” She turned and kneeled on the sofa, then he glued himself behind her and pressed in, “Shit,” he commented, looking at her back and down at her ass, it was a sweet view. He held her hips steady, as he thrust repeatedly; he watched her cheeks jiggle as he slapped a few times and said, “Say my name.” And she called his name.

*****

Hump day, ironically, there Jordan was in her office remembering the workout Montell had given her on Tuesday night when he walked into her office. “Hey, I knocked, but I guess you didn’t hear me.”

“Good morning, Montell, what can I do for you?” Her hair was finger waved, and her lips were tinted with deep burgundy lipstick, making her look like a classic beauty from the 1920s.

He smiled, “After last night, I didn’t think we’d be so formal.” He walked up to her desk and stood looking down at her, “So I’m booked for Miami.” He grinned.

She stood up; she wore a yellow A-line dress. It was fitted on top, pushing her breasts together and it flowed away at the waist. “We are at work. Hence the need for formalities.”

He nodded. The door opened. It was Deb. “Oh hi, I didn’t realize you were busy.” She checked out Montell, he was tall and lean like a basketball player. These pretty full lips and a beautiful Colgate smile. That combined with pretty-boy good looks often caught the attention of women. “I’m Debra. You’re Mr. White right, on team eight?”

“Yes, and you can call me Montell.”

“I can detect a little accent are you Caribbean?”

“That’s pretty good, Trinidadian. I try to mask it, but some words.”

“Absolutely, my mom is from St Kitts.” She turned to Jordan, “I just came by to see if you could cover training tomorrow”

Jordan made a face, “Again?”

“Come on, you’re so much better at it than me. You make them laugh and get them talking. When I do it, they look like they wanna poke their eyes out.”

They laughed. Jordan replied, “Sure. Just shoot me an email.”

“Awesome and have fun on your trip to Miami, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. Or maybe do all of it.” She giggled and turned to Montell and said in a sexy voice, “Nice meeting you Montell, hopefully, we can get together and compare accents.”

“Sounds good.”

She smiled, left, and shut the door.

Jordan eyed him. He smiled and spoke with his Caribbean accent, “Is this a touch of jealousy I see, now?”

She folded her arms, “No.”

He got close and touched her nose, “I think it is and it’s hella sexy on you.” He kissed her.

“Stop. What if someone walks in.”

“No one will see me. Sit at your desk.”

“Why?”

He walked behind her desk and got under it. “Sit down.” She hesitated for a moment. She went to her desk, before she sat, his hands went underneath and pulled down her panties. He removed them and shoved them into his pocket.

She sat on the edge of the chair; her legs parted. He was in the center, her feet on either side of him, in a pair of blue suede high heels.

He touched. It felt nice. He rubbed and she felt his fingers and then the moisture from his mouth as he French kissed her below. She looked down and enjoyed the feeling, then there was a buzz, her head popped up, a voice, “Mrs. Spencer.”

She pressed the button, “Yes,” Her legs were shaky.

The person responded, “It’s your husband on line two.”

“Okay, thanks.” She tried to close her legs, but he didn’t budge.

She picked up the phone, trying to keep it together, “Hey baby, yeah. No, no….um, hmmmm, I’m good. No, I’m just, working.” Montell strummed repeatedly, she touched his head, as she spoke, “When? Oh no. I have a work trip this weekend. The plane leaves at 6:00 am Friday. I won’t be back until Monday morning.”

He went faster, her left heel came off as she squirmed in her seat. “Yes! Oh no, I was just saying…yes, I can’t wait…to see you, Monday. We can spend some time together before you head out on Tuesday.”

Her other shoe came off, “Okay babe, yeah, yeah. Talk to you later.” The call ended. Her seat was wet. She looked down and saw Montell’s darling smile. She pushed back. He came from underneath the desk. “I love the way you taste.”

There was a knock. She adjusted herself and put her shoes back on. “Come in.” The door opened. It was Rodrigo from Team Eight.

He saw Montell, “Hey, uh, the boss was looking for you.”

Montell smiled, “Okay. Thanks.” He looked at Jordan, “Thanks for the words of encouragement. Hopefully, we’ll be able to work on a project together soon.”

“No problem. Glad to help.” She replied.

Rodrigo watched Montell leave and he locked the office door. Jordan looked at him as he approached her. His olive skin tone, sandy blonde hair, green eyes, and chiseled chin. “Why haven’t you responded to any of my emails?”

“Because I told you. We agreed that what happened in Atlanta was a mistake.”

“For me, it wasn’t.” He stood so close. She could feel his breaths on her skin. There was something so sexy about Rodrigo, from his mild Colombian accent to the way he stood tall. She noticed him when she first started at the company and they worked on the same team. They had a semi-plutonic relationship, before the Atlanta trip.

His hand caressed her, “It meant something to me. I miss you. I still remember how moist you were. I can still remember your taste on my tongue and your scent.” He kissed her.

She stopped him, “We can’t do this.”

“What about your trip to Miami, I can take some time off and meet you there.”

“You can’t because Dave…Dave will be there so…”

He touched her face. Then let me have you now mi morenita.” His hand went under her dress, “You’re wet.” He pressed his lips against hers as he lifted her leg. She pulled his penis out and stroked him, “I want you.” He penetrated her wet village. Holding her thick ass in his hands. She held onto him tightly and buried her face in his neck until she climaxed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)