More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enigmaticbeing Enigmaticbeing

So, what is your servitor race and what/where is your base?

Monstrous Creatures on a Planetoid

My name is John Doe, and my life used to be ok. I had a stable job, friends, and my family was like any other family. My mom and uncles would argue, my brother would argue with an uncle, and other normal things like that. That all came crashing down when I was framed. I caught my best friend's wife cheating on him, her response was to kill my friend and then frame me for the whole thing. My world was far less thorough in their investigations of crime, forensics hadn't come that far yet.

She managed to fabricate evidence to make it seem like I killed my friend. I hated my time in prison, I couldn't socialize with many people. Though given who most of the people there where I don't think I'd want to talk to them. My family and the rest of my friends refused to visit me, and that served to further piss me off. The only "guests" I had where female guards that decided to use me for stress relief.

All of this was a big mistake for them as the prison I was sent to allowed for the government to experiment on the inmates, I was among them. As they pumped the strange green liquid into my arm ass I could think of was how much hatred I felt and how much I wanted . I began to twitch out of control, feeling strange sensations and new knowledge entering my mind. Smoke began to bellow out of my mouth, consuming me seemingly. When it cleared I knew what my purpose was, and I didn't care. I effortlessly broke free, looking at the terrified guards and scientists in amusement. My goals, besides conquer, where:

  1. Collect prisoners for myself and my forces

  2. Fix the broken systems that existed before

  3. Make those that benefit from the broken systems fear me and what I can do

I began to walk towards them, they tried to shoot me but it did nothing. I unleashed a bellowing cry that shook the entire facility, and called my forces in. Portals opened all around, and out came my soldiers.

7 ft creatures that possessed rock like skin that could release bursts of flame from their mouths, armed with flaming swords and shields. 6 ft mind flayer looking creatures that could produce any number of chemicals and/or toxins that they release into people, they also possessed various psionic abilities. 2 ft gremlin-like creatures that could manipulate electricity and regenerated very fast. Along with numerous other creatures, they saw me as a monster so a monster they'll get.

As I walk toward them I see my reflection in a window. I've grown from 6 ft to 8 ft in height. My fingers are tipped with claws, my teeth all sharpened. I notice why I had a strange feeling, I have an extra set of arms now. My eyes are orange and gold now, my skin far paler than before. My whole body being more muscular that it was before, not looking like a body builder but certainly looking like I hit the gym. My clothes changed from the jumpsuit to a suit of medieval armor armor that almost looked alive and covered all but my head. I couldn't help but smirk at my new reflection.

I began to wander through the facility, my forces capturing any people that were attractive in any way. They where easily captured as they would be flooded with so much pleasure that they can't do anything more than moan. With that done my forces return through the portal as I level the building, destroying the support structure to conserve my energy. What I find on the other side is incredible. A planetoid with building all across it, the planetoid itself being an extension of my will in a way; being able to pilot it though space and dimensions.

Thanks to the unique properties of my power it has a number of artificial suns comprised of pure energy that provide the needed energy to grow plants. It would grow as my power increased, but right now the first thing on my mind is . I plan to conquer my world and get my , then the rest of the multiverse is going to be fixed.

How to begin conquest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)