More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by latexvvitch latexvvitch

Who are you?

Monika (futa)

A goth girl from the Pacific Northwest, you came to Paradise City for some warmer weather! Nothing kinky at all about you, you just wanted to get some surfing in! Okay fine... the truth is you have a ridiculously high sex drive, due in part to your thick futanari cock, and you simply can’t get the release you need back at home. Your girlfriend dumped you because she thought you were “too freaky” and “way too horny” in the bedroom, apparently asking for at least one blowjob a day is just unreasonable... ugh- oh getting off-topic, uh well anyways, you saw this article about Paradise City and figured it was time to explore your kinks and find a healthy outlet for this overactive libido. With a tall, thick yet toned body, tight all black outfit, and dyed green and black pixiecut, finding a new partner to “experiment with” won’t be that hard, considering it hasn’t been 20 minutes since you stepped into port, and that customs girl behind the counter with the charming smile was flirting with you so hard she was almost blushing just looking at you. Yeah, you can get used to this kind of attention.

Papers stamped, and you’re officially a brand new resident of Paradise City! You thought ahead and pre-arranged a living arrangement with a roommate and everything: only problem is your furniture doesn’t arrive for a few more days, so getting to your new home isn’t exactly a priority right now. What do you feel like doing?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)